~Zen~

Malecon Windmill

~Zen~, Jun 15, 2021

A new open air venue along the waterfront in La Paz, BCS, Mexico.

Malecon Windmill
    • Totally Yoda
      That's pretty cool!
      ~Zen~ likes this.
    • bill697cu
      The windmill blades look more like a bird sitting on top with its wings spread out. Great picture.
    • ~Zen~
      @Totally Yoda and @bill697cu Thank you both! I was pretty amazed at the line up of the sun and the windmill... good thing it was not spinning, eh? That is a nice little park they just built last year... used to be a real dumpy spot with that ancient windmill... but they restored it as it is somehow historically significant.

Although this city was founded in the 1500s there was really nothing here until the 1970s when Baja Sur became a state, and La Paz was made the capital. Now there are 250,000 or more people here.
    • Totally Yoda
      @~Zen~ I'm amazed also. Perfect timing. You have the photographer touch. Nice little history lesson. Mexico has a lot of history:)
      ~Zen~ likes this.
    • ~Zen~
      @Totally Yoda I like to know the history of a place when I am there, keeps me from being clueless most of the time :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Mexico
    Uploaded By:
    ~Zen~
    Date:
    Jun 15, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice