~Zen~

Malecon Bandstand

~Zen~, Apr 1, 2022

In La Paz, BCS, Mexico.

Malecon Bandstand
    • soulcompromise
      Zen... I have never seen more beautiful a 'bandstand'. I thought "gazebo", but obviously this is something quite different.

I saw it there in the center of our media sources along the upper half of hip's landing page, and I was listening to this:

and I thought of my wife in the context of the grateful dead, and somehow (I don't know why) I don't think I have to explain much further into that.

I can taste the tears from my eyes and know that HipForums will always mean something and something more.

Blood and tears... What else could we pour into this?

I find myself here. Thank you...

And thanks! What a cool pic! :)
      ~Zen~ likes this.
    • ~Zen~
      @soulcompromise A war started so I took a walk that day and found this beauty to share. Suprisingly empty of people, a most wonderful bandstand, speaker's platform and viewing spot. Used frequently to this day, it is a place of peace in the city of peace, La Paz, Baja Sur.

We feel your pain and concerns, I am glad you are with us here at HipForums I do enjoy reading your comments :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Mexico
    Uploaded By:
    ~Zen~
    Date:
    Apr 1, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice