~Zen~

La Paz Museum of Modern Art

~Zen~, Mar 12, 2021

In the historic Centro of La Paz is the former Governor's offices, recently expanded and redone as the Modern Art Museum of La Paz. It is quite beautifully lit at night. It sits opposite the Cathedral downtown, and there is the Jardin Valasco park between the two landmarks.

La Paz Museum of Modern Art
    • TrudginAcrossTheTundra
      Looks gorgeous there!

Tienen un famoso camino de la muerte en el país, con vistas increíbles.
      ~Zen~ likes this.
    • ~Zen~
    • TrudginAcrossTheTundra
      @~Zen~
      The Yungas Road is a cycle route about 60 km long which links the city of La Paz and the Yungas region of Bolivia. It draws about 25,000 tourists per year and is a major La Paz tourist attraction. Many tour operators cater to downhill mountain biking, providing information, guides, transport and equipment. Wikipedia
    • TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Agustín makes a great video!
      ~Zen~ likes this.
    • ~Zen~
      Ahh, yes, that is BOLIVIA! This is Mexico... a common mistake. Many people think I am in Bolivia, but in fact we are down here at the end of Baja California, and just south of us are Los Cabos (San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas) where all the billionaires like to party. Here we enjoy the quiet life and watch whale sharks swim in the bay. We are at sea level, not a mile high in the Andes!

I must tell my bicycling nut nephew about the Yungas Road. I have never been to Bolivia, yet!
    • TrudginAcrossTheTundra
      I thought sure you were visiting Bolivia. I ran that museum name and apparently there's one in Bolivia too? I knew you were living in Baja. And I don't know why but la paz didn't pop out on the map when I was looking at Baja before posting.

So Charly Sinewan is making his way down Baja as we speak. He just left Ranchi El Coyote in his last video on YouTube. You might see him coming through, how rad would that be? :)
      ~Zen~ likes this.
    • ~Zen~
    • TrudginAcrossTheTundra
      @~Zen~
      That's totally awesome!

You gotta check this guy out:

~Zen~ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Travel
    Uploaded By:
    ~Zen~
    Date:
    Mar 12, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice