skip

Weird Shaped House

skip, Jun 6, 2022
Weird Shaped House
    • Angelmama
      I imagine I would love a house like this. I wonder what it's like inside?
      I've read about the old lady's shoe house; this place looks to me as though a giant tossed his hat upon the ground. Someone moved in after adding a few windows! Too bad the giant stepped upon it first.
      I like it!
      skip and ~Zen~ like this.
    • ~Zen~
      @Angelmama its not far from my casa... really a trip, eh??? Dusty roads... :)
    • Angelmama
      Ah, Dusty Rhodes... big fat guy, professional wrestler. You keep setting my mind on another track, Brother!
      ~Zen~ likes this.
    • themnax
      back roads i grew up on. in my world in my head all houses are odd, with lots of porches/transitions spaces.
      surrounding be gardens in tiny villages in turn surrounded by forested mountains and linked by solar powered narrow gauge railroads.
      no denying the reality of the diversity of the possible, nor hatred of logic in the service of consideration though.
      spirit stuff is cool when it isn't about doing so. love strangeness and diversity of imagination.
      if i could ever build a place of my own, it would be as strange and small as the codes would allow,
      more so it there were no code zoning.
      ~Zen~ likes this.
    • scratcho
      I grew up (?) in a house made of bricks hauled down from San Francisco after the 1906 earthquake. Built by my great grand parents. 2 story with a SPOOKY attic.
      ~Zen~ likes this.
    • ~Zen~
      @scratcho spooky attics are the best! Especially if there are old trunks and furniture up there... :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Mexico
    Uploaded By:
    skip
    Date:
    Jun 6, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice