~Zen~

Calpe, Spain

~Zen~, Apr 10, 2021

This giant rock is shaped like Gibraltar, but on the east coast of Spain, between Valencia and Alicante.

Calpe, Spain
    • soulcompromise
      Fantastic! :)
      ~Zen~ likes this.
    • Rating:
      5/5,
      Candy Gal
      Been there. x
    • *pixy*
      Qué chulo. Vista desde la cala les bassetes hacia el Penyal d'Ifac.
    • ~Zen~
      @*pixy* ¡Lugar maravilloso! Me alegro de que lo sepas. Viví en Villa Bassettes durante un año en 2004-5. Era maravilloso, encaramado justo encima del pequeño puerto deportivo, con una gran vista del Penyal d'Ifac.
      *pixy* likes this.
    • ~Zen~
      @Candy Gal one of my favorite towns, but I did live there for a year so I am partial to it. Barcelona was the other option, but too big a city with too much noise and bad air. So many wonderful restaurants along that coast. So many wonderful menu lunches with bottles of great wine!
    • Angelmama
      Reminds me of The Ballad of John and Yoko.
      , the part about Gibraltar near Spain.
      It's lovely. I'd love to go to these places.
    • *pixy*
      @~Zen~ He pensado que tal vez la foto está tomada desde una de las mansiones ;-)
      Estuve allí una vez hace muchos años, hemos comido allí en alguna oportunidad. Pero el panorama ha quedado en mi memoria, por supuesto. Creo que un poco más al norte también hay una hermosa bahía con playa nudista.

I was already thinking that maybe the photo is taken from one of the villas. I was there once many years ago, we have eaten down there somewhere. But the panorama has remained in my memory, of course. I think a little further north there is also a beautiful bay with nude beach.
      ~Zen~ likes this.
    • Angelmama
      I HAVE been to a nude beach-- back in 1979, but it was in Florida

The only time I have ever been out of America was in 1966, on a family vacation to Canada(Prince Edward Island).
      I have seen this country, though. I hitchhiked from Connecticut to California back in 1972, came back in '74.
      Sure would have liked to travel more, but babies came, and I had to work to support them!
      ~Zen~ likes this.
    • *pixy*
      Ahora lo he comprobado: la playa nudista (o para decirlo bien: playa de nudismo opcional) en la que nos alojamos entonces es Cala Moraig, a unos 10 km al noreste de tu villa. No recordaba que estuviera tan lejos.

I've just checked it: the nudist beach (or to say it right: nudism optional beach) we did stay then is Cala Moraig, about 10 km northeast from your villa. I didn't remember it was so far away.

Google Maps
      ~Zen~ likes this.
    • ~Zen~
      @*pixy* of course I know it well! We also lived for one month in Cumbre de Sol, up the hill from there. Those beaches are enchanting! I want to go back!
      *pixy* likes this.
    • Totally Yoda
      Nice!
      ~Zen~ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Barcelona & Spain
    Uploaded By:
    ~Zen~
    Date:
    Apr 10, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice