~Zen~

Batalla!

~Zen~, Jan 19, 2020

Best coffee I've ever tasted. Smooth, rich, flavorful, and organic! From Veracruz in Mexico, freshly ground when purchased. Their shop is conveniently located near the Jardin Velasco by the new museum in La Paz, BCS, MX. Did I forget to say they grind it on the spot for you to take home?

Batalla!
You and Eric! like this.
    • soulcompromise
      Is it expensive? I love good coffee, but will settle for affordable coffee. Now and again I splurge on some fancy import cup at Starbucks. Starbucks Reserve it's called at their restaurants. They have a special Reserve menu with coffee from all across the globe. I like that. But at home I stock the store brand. :D
    • ~Zen~
      It's super affordable... in pesos...in Mexico. Sorry about Starbucks, their coffees are truly awful. Overpriced yuck, always tastes burnt.
    • Deleted member 313194
      Looks like it would be tasty.
      Is it like drinking nescafe that has been put through the coffee machine?
      If so it would taste awesome.
    • Jimbee68
      It's not too spicy is it ('Máxima Calidad')? I can't eat spicy foods.

:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:
    • ~Zen~
      @SuzanneAU1977 Nescafe is the most awful coffee I have ever tasted. It doesn't even taste like real coffee. Sorry... you should try some thing NOT from a major brand, try some locally roasted fresh coffee. And NOT Starbucks!!!
    • ~Zen~
    • jagerhans
      You people should try "Touba" coffee. It is Senegalese coffee flavoured with "Djar" pepper.
      ZenKarma likes this.
    • Rating:
      5/5,
      Barry Thrift
      We need something that star bucks wont seel there stuff is shit.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Mexico
    Uploaded By:
    ~Zen~
    Date:
    Jan 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice