aviary 1359771367687

NovexusPrime, Feb 1, 2013
aviary 1359771367687
    • ChrissySunshine
      First comment! Your Purdy. :p
    • Bonkai
      Va va voom! ;)
    • zengizmo
      Yes dear, you are a pretty young woman, there is no doubt. Beyond that is the expression, the hair brushed slightly into the face, and much more so what lies behind that hope, expectancy, yet reticence of your eyes.

And then the further question: Is it artistic expression or reality? Of course the latter is the most perfect rendering for the former. Innit? ;) The deepest parts of ourselves are the most perfect artistic expressions.
    • NovexusPrime
      Everything you see is natural. No editing. That's how I always wear my hair too. Lol. I was thinking the lyrics "if you just reach out to me, you'll find deep down I'm just like you." I hope that translated to my face. You're looking into the face of a Two-Spirit, Gizmo. Appreciate it Hahaha.
    • zengizmo
      Some part of me kinda knew it was real, cuz an expression like that can't be faked.

A confession of sorts: About 14 years ago I asked the universe to make me more like that pic of you. Feel lucky you can be that way without the hell I've gone through. Don't know if I'm there yet, but at least I think I recognize it when I see it.

But please 'splain to me "Two-Spirit." In my mind is a piece of my spirit, and a major piece of another one. Are you talking about that, or something different?
    • NovexusPrime
      Uhhhh... it's hard to explain. Wikipedia is your new best friend. Don't kid yourself, I've been through hell for a while as a child. But my mind is also a little... not normal. So that helped.
    • zengizmo
      Even as I wrote, I had the thought that maybe you had done your time in hell.

I noticed you're a little not normal. I like that about you. :) I'm a little not normal too. When you look into my face you see more than one person looking back at you. I try to keep the "other one" under control, but sometimes she leaks out.

She thinks that last sentence was pretty funny...

I have duly advanced my education on Two-Spirits. Not what I thought at all. I'm not really that way. Well, I mean, I have no interest in doing men...but I'm not much like most of the manly men I know, either. But I am not a girly man, I swear!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    Photography
    Uploaded By:
    NovexusPrime
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice