the bus & van

A '95 Vandura with 35 gal veg oil tank & 6.5L diesel engine.. The interior is insulated, with wood paneling, flooring and a pretty large hatch I cut in the rear part of the roof... i've tarred the top & polyurethaned some rust spots, so it looks a little rougher than this photo.. the passenger side door has no window.. if the right brother or sister comes along to help me, we'll cut windows.. it's intended primarily as a support vehicle, at the moment, though. the bus is a shorty, with a veggie oil conversion, 6.9L indirect injection motor, 125 gallons in fuel tanks, plus 60 gallons H2O holding, & even something that passes for a stand up shower.. cheap 8 kw generator & 45 watt solar array.. just finished the interior... insulated floors & walls. used crappy furniture & screwed in lots of crappy woodwork.. cut & shoved into place by a freak who refuses to use a ruler..

Filters:

Type:
Video Uploads x
Remove All Filters:
x

No media has been added yet.

TryingAgain, Aug 23, 2011
    There are no comments to display.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice