Cats, cats and more cats. For cat lovers!

What you think about these cats?

Filters:

Type:
Video Uploads x
Remove All Filters:
x

No media has been added yet.

Deleted member 314471, Jan 24, 2020
Python 8, scratcho, GUELFLING and 3 others like this.
    • Rating:
      5/5,
      KL71
      Who doesn't like kitties? ^--^
    • Rating:
      3/5,
      Bayer Sanyo
    • jagerhans
      @KL71 rats, birds, lizards...
    • wilsjane
      Other than the fur colour. 0003 is the image of our current cat and 0004 is the image of his late father. Their fur colour is similar to 0005. The one thing that they both have in common is a great love of dogs. Following the death of the older cat, we first decided to get him a kitten for company, but ended up with a rescue rottweiler. When we brought him home, you could see the puzzled look on his face, obviously wondering why the cat was rubbing around his legs, rather than trying to scratch his eyes out. This hot weather, they are either relaxing together in the garden or on the settee.

Are any of the cats in the pictures yours.? They all look relaxed and healthy.
    • Luscious7th
      They are just adorable, I love cats. When it comes to cats, you have to work hard at earning their love and respect, to a cat humans are equal to them, they see us like another cat.
    • jagerhans
      I miss my two ferals. They became family to me and we were all living on my couch, Blackness usually huddled in my lap and Ammon on the blanket close to my legs. They learned to live peacefully at home and enjoy the stove and food and pillows. But both went missing weeks apart from each other. They have not been replaced.
      Luscious7th likes this.
    • Rating:
      5/5,
      jagerhans
      i love the little buggers, they show an amazing degree of pride.
      Luscious7th likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice