American Bhogee

SEX - DRUGS - LIFE ON THE FRINGE - And All Yours To Read And Enjoy For FREE! To Download Or Just View Go To: https://sites.google.com/site/taieagleoak/american-bhogee “American Bhogee” - A Hip Oddyssy - By Tai E. Oak Is a collection of short but intense events that covers a span of over 30 years in a multitude of countries and exotic locals. Tales of reckless abandon, sexual hijinks, consuming mass quantities of almost every drug know to man and all the while having a hell of a lot of big time fun. Read about San Francisco and the bay areas hippie scene from the mid 60's to the late 70's, or Mexico from the mid 70's to the late 80's, or Southeast Asia and India from the early 80's to the mid 90's. Or the Southwestern desert right here in the good old USA where we ran wild naked and free from the late 70's to the late 90's partying our stoned asses off, fringe dwellers all. You are welcome to use these stories any way you like, just read them or download them or burn them on a disc and pass them along. As long as you enjoyed them have then my goal has been accomplished. All I ask is, you attribute the tales to your truly. Love & Peace, T.E. Oak Lastly, you can always contact me with any questions or critiques you may have about the tales at: to.tai.eagle.oak@gmail.com or befriend me on my FaceBook site: to.tai.eagle.oak@gmail.com

TaiEagleOak, Jul 14, 2011
    There are no comments to display.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice