~Zen~

A Sink

~Zen~, Mar 25, 2021

I want this sink, it was in an AirBNB.

A Sink
Eric!, jagerhans and scratcho like this.
    • scratcho
      Wow!! Beautiful. When I was working on a roof in the country outside of Visalia, California years ago, the house had a hand made sink in the bathroom that had designs also. But nothing like the one you've shown!
      ~Zen~ likes this.
    • Rating:
      5/5,
      Candy Gal
      i WANT THAT SINK. X
      ~Zen~ and jagerhans like this.
    • Angelmama
      Gorgeous! I did murals in my kids' rooms once; an underwater scene for Johnnie with the yellow submarine, complete with cartoon Beatles in the portholes. For Elisabeth, ( called Bitsy), a triple decker ice cream cone, each flavor dripping down the wall and half way across the floor.
      Never thought to do a sink.
      That's way cool, though.
      ~Zen~ and scratcho like this.
    • Rating:
      5/5,
      jagerhans
      It's totally rad, but where's the overflow hole ??
      ~Zen~ likes this.
    • Eric!
      Nice!!
      ~Zen~ likes this.
    • ~Zen~
      @jagerhans - I guess it is the floor... In Mexico things are a bit simpler.

This is an exmple of Talavera pottery from Puebla, Mexico. It is a type of majolica ceramic, which is distinguished by a milky-white glaze. Authentic Talavera pottery only comes from the city of Puebla and the nearby communities of Atlixco, Cholula, and Tecali, because of the quality of the natural clay found there and a tradition of production that dates to the 16th century.
      jagerhans likes this.
    • Rating:
      5/5,
      Eric!
      You always have great photos, Zen. Thanks always for sharing:)
      ~Zen~ likes this.
    • jagerhans
      @~Zen~ Casually checked a friend of mine's bathroom, she too installed a stylish à la page round sink without an overflow, Big Toilet thinks it's sexier with less holes today but I'd have my say about that. They should give along with those a free floor mop set :laughing:
      ~Zen~ likes this.
    • ~Zen~
      @Eric! I take a lot of photos, but only so many are keepers :) Glad you enjoy the journey!
      jagerhans likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Travel
    Uploaded By:
    ~Zen~
    Date:
    Mar 25, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice