too big?!?!

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by bigboy_jimi, Jul 6, 2005.

1. bigboy_jimi

bigboy_jimi Member

Ive have this problem and now that i have a girl that i "shag" on many occasions through out the week kinda need to seek help. the reason i put shag in speech marks is because no matter how hard we try i cant actually get inside of her. i think my dick is too big for her. its not particulaly long (8inc) its just got alota girth. Any suggestions??

i think she bought some lube yesturday and ive yet to try it, u think it'll work? if it doesnt what can i do??

reply asap with helpful suggestions

2. wiggy

wiggy Bitch

it might not be your size it might be her, u never know, try more foreplay, or go down on her and put a few fingers inside. or let her go on top. the lube might work, but then again it might not.

3. bigboy_jimi

bigboy_jimi Member

yeah shes kind of a small woman but surely big guys can have sex with little women, unless shakil o'neil would be the lonlyest man ever. ive tryed lots and lots of foreplay, nothing seems to work :confused: im not a happy man. maybe it just isnt meant to be.

4. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

8 inches is freakin big.

More foreplay, particularly fingering her. More htan one finger, try two, then move up to three. Maybe ask her to masturbate for you before hand with a dildo (such that you can watch and enjoy) if she's up for it, so she's a little more stretched out.

and definitely more lube. Lube is good!

5. Davino

Davino Member

Yeah, lube is good.

6. shadowd_dreamr

shadowd_dreamr Senior Member

alot of the time if a girl doesnt want sex, or if she isnt totaly turned on she will tighten up and go dry. thats why most women experience vaginal tearing when they are raped.... :(. try licking your fingers and banging her before entering.

7. UnspokenThings

UnspokenThings Member

i had this problem with a girl once. she was very small and wet and she did really want it but it just wasnt happening. so i just used my hands and mouth instead while she gave me head. it was all we could do.

...and wow that must have been a few years ago now.

8. bigboy_jimi

bigboy_jimi Member

This is exactly how it is! So am i destined to never have penetrative sex with this one woman? :(

9. listen to screw

listen to screw Member

im sorry to say but you'll probably die a virgin bigboy.
    screw

10. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

Put it in her butt instead.