reactions leg hair/shaving?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by aeshna5, Jul 6, 2005.

1. aeshna5

aeshna5 Member

Do you enjoy watching your girlfriend shave her legs?
    Do you ever shave or fantasise about shaving her legs?
    Does stubble turn you on/off-do you like feel?
    Do you find unshaved legs attractive-the look, feel, etc?

For women:

Do you enjoy sensation/ritual of shaving or you just want hairless legs?
    Do you regularly /occasionally/seasonally/never shave(or wax,etc)?
    What is the longest you've gone without removing leg hair?
    If you're a "hairy legs" girl is it because you don't see the point of shaving/political reasons/ you or partner enjoy natural sensations of leg hair?
    Any positive reactions to hairy legs?

2. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

I shave because leg hair annoys me. I like the feel of having smooth legs.

I think the longest I've gone without shaving is like, a month last winter. I always wore pants.

3. wiggy

wiggy Bitch

if u want to have hairy legs then so be it, if you want to have smooth legs then so be it.

i personally dont have much hair on my body as its easier. i dont like the feel of my legs being hairy, or arms, or ladygrass for that matter.

when me and my ex were together i used to love watching him save i thought it was great, one moment he had a beard and he could change his image in minutes. i used to love shaving him as well, it can be quite a sexual thing to do as well. its all fun and good

4. pansy

pansy Member

5. shadowd_dreamr

shadowd_dreamr Senior Member

Do you enjoy sensation/ritual of shaving or you just want hairless legs?all of the reasons you listed haha.

Do you regularly /occasionally/seasonally/never shave(or wax,etc)? I shave everytime I have a shower... so everyday.

What is the longest you've gone without removing leg hair? umm a week probably while camping..

Any positive reactions to hairy legs? yes... i love it. it makes me feel confident, all my guy friends like it ;). girl friends too. :D

6. hiro

hiro pursue it

Do you enjoy sensation/ritual of shaving or you just want hairless legs? I hate shaving and you need mental help if you like to shave
    Do you regularly /occasionally/seasonally/never shave(or wax,etc)? In the summer every day the winter every few days depending on my yoga class
    What is the longest you've gone without removing leg hair? a week and a half
    If you're a "hairy legs" girl is it because you don't see the point of shaving/political reasons/ you or partner enjoy natural sensations of leg hair?
    Any positive reactions to hairy legs? They are smooth :D

7. shirley314

shirley314 Member

I shave my legs for the same reasons I dye my hair or wear lipstick. i never let a week pass without shaving.