"Veins in the penis" question for the males...

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Lanstar Zero, Jul 5, 2005.

1. Lanstar Zero

Lanstar Zero Member

Umm, just in the past 2 months or so the veins in my wangchuck have become very visible and prominent. Actually they weren't visible at all before, and now they are very visble - some largish and blue, and a couple tiny purple ones.

I saw a urologist and he said everything was fine, but he couldn't answer me as to why they would suddenly become so visible and pronounced.

I've been celibate for a while, I'm wondering if that's why..?

Any guy had this happen? - as in, had veins become more prominent over a fairly short period of time?

Not that I care too much, but its not vissually appealing hehe...

2. RetroGroove_Grrl

RetroGroove_Grrl I'm a big girl now

I thought it was normal....

3. taoflipflower

taoflipflower Member

stop masturbating so much - seriously

4. Lanstar Zero

Lanstar Zero Member

It is apparently :) - it was just the transition from not being at all visibly veiny to having visible prominent veins that I was curious about.

And I have not been masterbating too much - not even every day.

5. apollo

apollo Member

i think your blood circulation is good and getting better (working out a lot?) and thats why the blood flows better in the penis--making the veins more visible.

6. RetroGroove_Grrl

RetroGroove_Grrl I'm a big girl now

maybe you have high blood pressure?

Is it summer? perhaps your getting to warm... your veins rise tot he surface to cool the blood when you are warm.. could be simple as that

7. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

any weight change? My veins kindof protrude on my thighs since I've gained weight, maybe that factors into it.

8. Lanstar Zero

Lanstar Zero Member

It's funny how more girls are replying despite the thread title! [​IMG]

Umm, actually my blood pressure was low. Circulation is probably better than it used to be, which might be the cause. ALthhhooough, I have heard that varicose veins are caused by poor circulation. So maybe my circulation to my wang is poor. Hmmm.. No weight changes, if anything I'm skinnier [​IMG] (I'm 5'9" and ussually 140lb).

Thanks for the responses!

9. The Chemical Comrade

The Chemical Comrade Member

I don't know why, but the same thing is starting to happen to me too.

10. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Either it's healthy and you're just getting better bloodflow. :D Or you have high blood pressure which will lead to all sorts fo problems. :( If your doctor says everything's okay though, then you likely just have better bloodflow and it's all good. :D

11. FeelinGroovy

FeelinGroovy opposable thumb

Have you started taking any drugs lately or even herbal/performance supplements? Maybe you lost some of the fat in your penis so the veins are more visible. My weight fluctuates and when I lose weight the veins all over my body become more visible. I wouldn't sweat it anyway.