Another sad rant about sex life

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by jaden_tristan, Jul 4, 2005.

1. Bluesbilly Dave

Bluesbilly Dave Member

Hey,that's the same thing verbally abusive people say when somebody confronts their bullshit.
    It's not the lack of sugar,it's more the lack of common sense and empathy combined with the massive dose of instant judgmentalism.Add in some goofy moralism,and you come off as some kind of doped-up Jerry Falwell.
    I haven't heard sex advice this bad since the nuns in Catholic school told us we were going to die painful deaths in a prison hospital if we gave into temptation.
    I'm curious,though.How many times a day is it acceptable to "pound the puss" without a wedding ring? You don't need to write a book,just give a number.At exactly what point does it go from "having sex with my lover" to "using her up like a cheap whore" ? Please be specific.

2. SkeeterVT

SkeeterVT Member

The fact that the two of you live together in the same house, see each other every day -- and I still say you and your girlfriend overdid it in the lovemaking department -- are all contributing factors behind why she's burnt out.

All couples need their "alone time" -- especially when they're living together. Otherwise, they'll get on each other's nerves. Women need their "alone time" more than men do. You and your girlfriend need to set aside "alone time" for each other as well as "together time" on a regular basis. Absence really does make the heart grow fonder.

You also have to undertstand that men's and women's sex drives are vastly different. Men's sex drives remain fairly constant until they hit 40 and it starts to gradually decline; women's sex drives ebb and flow with their biorhythms. And I'm not talking only about their monthly cycles, either.

There are times when a woman can be "in the mood" for weeks, even months, and there times when a woman goes fallow for weeks or months. Your girlfriend is in a prolonged fallow period -- made longer then usual by her previous long, red-hot spell with you -- and there's little you can do about it.

You have to give your girlfriend "breathing space" for her to recuperate, however long it takes. And that means your relationship going into Platonic mode for a period of time.

If you really love your girlfriend, now is the time to prove it. You have to put Eros on the shelf and put old-fashioned Romance and Kindness on the front burner. It's the only way you can restore her desire to fully make love with you. And you have to be patient and put your libido in check. Remember first and foremost that this situation is temporary.

Good luck.

-- Skeeter

3. Bluesbilly Dave

Bluesbilly Dave Member

I guess she just needs her "alone time" right after you've given her 7 orgasms.
    Jaden,I don't blame you for feeling frustrated at a lack of reading comprehension on this thread.
    I think I pretty much understand the situation.As I said before,you've got to get her to talk about it until the truth comes out.
    I don't want to be a downer,but I'm sure it'll come as no shock to you that the way she's acting doesn't bode well for the future of your relationship.

4. wiggy

wiggy Bitch

aww poor you, i think your best thing to do is talk to her about it, ask her whats happening, it might be cause you to are to comfortable with each other and that can be a good thing but can also be a bad thing. you seem like a caring bloke and thats always a good thing but you never know she might want a bit more, i mean like she might want to introduce other things. get a boox or something on sex drive and read it then get her to read it. it does sound like you are to comfortable together, there are a few things you can do though its not the end of the world at all, and as other people said earlier about over doing it when you were both together, thats bollocks the beginning part of relationships are good because you can have sex as much as you want, its all about exploring each others bodys and having fun.

5. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

While this is true, when I'm in a "fallow" mood I not only don't want to reciprocate, but I usually don't want him touching much more than necessary either. Then again, every woman is different.

6. mhr

mhr Member

Give me a break.. this guy lacks any common sense about why pounding his girlfriends puss 2-4 times a day fucked up his relationship. Yes, he's using her like a cheap whore and if that's being judgemental then fine, but it's still accurate. Moralism? Nah.. just more common damn sense that you shouldn't fuck like rabbits when there is no commitment involved.

Showing your girlfriend some respect outside of the bedroom is bad advice huh? Your a flippin genius Dave!

Well, in this case it's when his girlfriend stops showing interest, wouldn't you say? DOH!!!!

7. mhr

mhr Member

Brilliant advice genius, he said she keeps dodging the conversation. I'm telling him to straighten his own self out and show some respect. Try correcting the problem from his end before trying to throw any blame her way. But as usual, people around here don't want to stand up and take responsibility for any damn thing.

8. Bluesbilly Dave

Bluesbilly Dave Member

mhr,
    I see from reading posts by you on other threads that you're often an arrogant,angry,judgemental prick.
    As far as your comments on this thread go,in my opinion you're also goofier than a shit-house rat.
    I see you didn't answer my question about how many times a day it's ok to "pound the puss."

9. mhr

mhr Member

Well Davooo... I could care less what the hell you or anyone else on this site thinks of me. That's probably the difference between me and 3/4's of the people on this site. I feel sad for you Dave because you apparently place to much value on these forums. It's mostly a bunch of young, drug overdosed, wannabe, hypocrite, poser hippies who won't listen to anyone anyway. You go ahead and keep giving your sugar and sweet with love responses pal and leave me the F alone.

10. wiggy

wiggy Bitch

bitch fight

11. Bluesbilly Dave

Bluesbilly Dave Member

mhr,
    Thanks for proving my point.Does this mean you aren't going to answer my question?

12. mhr

mhr Member

Hey,that's the same thing idiotic people say when their bullshit wasn't proven.

13. Bluesbilly Dave

Bluesbilly Dave Member