pc spot?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by listen to screw, Jul 3, 2005.

1. listen to screw

listen to screw Member

ive heard this controls how fast you ejaculate or something of that nature and theres pc excercises you can do to keep from nutting and letting you stay hard longer? wtf is this, i need some sites with directions asap to get me lasting longer

2. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

I'm not too knowledgable about it, but your PC muscles are between your balls and your asshole. Your grundle. If you push down on that firmly when you're getting ready to ejaculate, you're supposed to have a huge orgasm or something.

If you want to last longer, you could look into Tantra.. right as you're getting ready to orgasm, just stop completely. Then start up again... and stop. Do that like, three times before you let yourself orgasm and you'll train yourself to last longer.

3. SkeeterVT

SkeeterVT Member

This aging Baby Boomer is forced to confess ignorance of what your PC Spot is. I know what a woman's G Spot is, but I've frankly never heard of men having a PC Spot -- That is, I've never heard it called that. And to be honest, when I think of "PC," I immediately think of computers and lefty politics.

-- Skeeter

4. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

It's the pubococcygeus (PC) muscle, and it can affect things such as you mentioned depending on how you flex it. :D Basically, just do a shitload of kegels to strengthen and learn to control it.. :D Plus, it's basically pumping blood to you.. Yeah, so it's good to do them just for that. Alright, I'm not going to get too into it, but say you're taking a piss and you stop the flow, that would be a kegel, if you make yourself piss harder, that would be a reverse kegel, excercise them both, and I'm sure you can figure out the rest from there with a bit of experimentation.. :rolleyes:

5. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

That's what it is. It's the male G spot.

6. Soulless||Chaos

The PC muscle is not the male G-spot. :rolleyes:

7. listen to screw

listen to screw Member

youre an idiot. soulless chaos - so if i stop pissing and start up again, im workin on it? i just wanna know what i can do to make myself laster in bed....thanks

8. Soulless||Chaos

Yeah, when you stop pissing, that's the muscle you're using, just get used to it and do it all the time, though it won't necessarily make you last longer, because when you're squeezing it it presses against the prostrate, which is the male g-spot basically. :rolleyes: It all depends, also doing the opposite, like you'd do to piss harder can be helpful to, cause I guess it basically squeezes your shit shut.. Just expirement and you'll figure it out. :D After working on this stuff you'll probably have a bit more fun to. :D

9. listen to screw

listen to screw Member

ok thanks a lot. do you know if theres any sites talkin about this, i cant find any.

10. Soulless||Chaos

I don't even remember where I found all this out.. :confused: I just looked and couldn't find any sites about it.. Your best bet would probably to be looking up tantra type stuff I guess.. :confused: Oh, also wanted to add, the reverse kegel is probably the best one, but it's a lot harder to do.. Takes lots of practice and concentration to be able to hold it a long time, but once you can, you'll be able to go for quite a long time, and even better, if you can really hold that and reach orgasm while still holding the reverse kegel, basically your orgasm will last as long as you can keep the muscle flexed like that... And be a hell of a lot more intense too. :D I'll see if I can find any sites about this, more people should really learn about it. :D

11. listen to screw

listen to screw Member

^^wow. i really, really need to find out about this

12. listen to screw

listen to screw Member

13. listen to screw

listen to screw Member

14. listen to screw

listen to screw Member

why didnt it bump this thread