One Night Stands

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by shirley314, Jul 3, 2005.

1. reincarnatmenowK

reincarnatmenowK Member

It wasnt my intention to fall for him .. he was not a friend ...granted he made me laugh .. but he was very very insistent on not giving up on me ...his agenda was love and mine was sex .. ( back then ) he scared me becuase of that..I knew he had to experience life ..grow up in order to have a responsible relation and I was not willing to be his experience/lesson ..so I distanced him for 6 months ...but the wouldnt give up ...then when he gave up ...and all was quiet I had time to appreciate him ....but stupid me ...it was loneliness ...so I gave into him ...we married .. later turned out to dish out years of trouble and divorce -lol.....and learned the lesson anyway ...lol ..so I am sure if I had truly "known" him .. a friend .. like you said .. things would be different .. but we had/have a beautiful daughter and we are better people now .. but we are definately not together..awe lessons ..I know a person right now who reminds me of him/actions that keep pursuing me .. and I keep telling myself .. not again .. no way ..no how...I am ready for a person who has learned thier lessons and experienced life ..standing firm on that one ... the older we get .. the more we know better -hopefully

2. shirley314

shirley314 Member

well it sounds funny but most people who have stds don't have them from one night stands which is the saddest part. u start trusting someone u've been in a longer relationship and you get burnt.

however men are more likely to get this sort of deseases as they're a bit more 'lost' in the game. i've had men begging me to give up the condom and i said 'u want kids?'. In fact i was thinking 'take ur god damn tests man'.

there is a second reson why men are more exposed to this. comparig to the vagina, which has a less sensible tissue, the penis CAN make the difference between plastic and flesh.

that's it guys. indeed the answer sounded very funny but i rarely talk bollocks.

3. nude_flower

nude_flower Member

Its natural to have one night stands,its an immidiate relief!I love them