Guys: What turns you on about a girl?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by SharyBobbins, Jul 2, 2005.

1. Wicked Penetration

Wicked Penetration Member

Beauty, brains, femininity (that's #1, feminine women drive me nuts - in a good way!). Also a girl who doesn't mind talking about sex and experimenting. Oh yeah, she's got to be able to hold a conversation... I go nuts when I have to try to keep a conversation going. And, and finally if I can make her laugh then that's a good sign :)

2. warlock

warlock Member

I like fair skin and freckles. Red hair is nice but any other colour is also nice, looove long hair. LOVE long legs and a nice smile and beautiful eyes. :)

But especially those girls that don't look so artifical with HEAPS of make up to the point that their face looks like they dont have natural skin but just thick cakes of make up. That is so unattractive !

Same thing goes for girls who always go too far with a tan to the point that they look like a cooked lobster or a dark brown BBQ sausage. Gross!

In any case I prefer fair or pale skin like all over a girls body and skin thats looked after.

Also can't stand superficial girls who always look to guys who have the most money and will spend the most money on them. Just using the guy rather then really being interested in the guy.

Superficial girls really turn me off. Especially those types that 'think' their absolutely hot when there not. Excluding those girls that are just naturally beautiful and attractive and have a down to earth personality.

Warlock

3. thrashthemic

thrashthemic Member

their mind (if its an open one) and their desire for you. If you know they want you. You feel like you really got it going on. By the way i'm a chick. But it is my opinion.

4. Pnuf

Pnuf Member

Nice eyes and a nice smile

5. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

intellectual.... expressive eyes... nice smile.. thicker bod(not into that supermodel, anorexic(sp?) look) nice round ass... hips...

6. Biida

Biida Member

I'm not a guy, but I have no problem answering this one.

What turns me on about a girl is the way she moves. When she wants me, I can tell by the way she moves around me, against me, with me. The way her lips part, how she plays with her hair or catches my eyes. The swaying of her hips...

I love a woman who knows she's feminine and knows she's hot and rubs it in my face; tantalizes and teases me with what she knows I want. When she's confident, I just want to push her back into bed and...

Her eyes. I'd love to love her eyes.

7. The Gremlin

The Gremlin Member

Physically - I like girls to be short, not thin as a rake, pale skinned and to have a pretty face. I also like girls with hairy armpits - that really turns me on!

Personality - I like girls to be themselves not dictated to by fashion - no silly maggoty 'fashion' clothes, suntans etc. A girl who is a bit different. Happy and a good laugh.