So I shaved my penis for the first time...

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Enemy, Jun 26, 2005.

1. Enemy

Enemy Member

...and it isn't itchy or anything, but the day after I shaved it, there are some small, red bumps around my groin area. Is this a normal reaction to first time shaving?

2. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

That's just razorburn, it's normal. :rolleyes:

3. SkeeterVT

SkeeterVT Member

I've never understood why a guy, knowing that his groin area is the most sensitive part of his body, would want to shave it. Unlike your face, a razor cut on your penis or testicles will HURT like a MUTHA. . . . .And if you use an electric shaver, the AFTERSHAVE LOTION will feel like you got stung "down there" by a wasp.

-- Skeeter

4. stonr

stonr Member

ive shaved down there not the actual penis but around it. it was ok it made it look alot longer. but the nexed day i have mad little red bumps and it itched like a mofo for like 2 days. have done it a few times since and tried the victoria secret anti razerburn what not that they sell and it didnt happen again.

5. dazydaze

dazydaze Member

did you REALLY shave you penis...or just the area around the penis?????, but yes my friend sounds like you've got a case of razor burn

6. WishIWasAHippie

WishIWasAHippie Senior Member

I shave it all...if you trim it with scissors first and then shave, you never get razor burn, just take your time and use plenty of shaving cream, and do it while in the shower. What else...hmmm...you can use nair! I've used that before and it works great...ummm...you'll get used to it...I didn't ever get bumps though, just itching...but nto anymore!

7. empathy

empathy Member

that means your penis is going to fall off soon. no, it's just razorburn.

8. exhibita

exhibita Member

Your not alone. Except I experienced a burning sensation and it was very unarousing. Second time around, and so on, I washed the area before using the scissors and electric shaver and it was okay.

9. Gats

Gats Member

I always shave my penis/groin/buttocks/armpits/etc.
    Except I do it so that when being out in the field and what not, I don't get as much weird things. (Going weeks to months without shower or what not) Except I don't get any bumps or anything after shaving. I knick myself sometimes though.

10. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

I'm thinking the nair is definitely a bad idea. That stuff has lye in it. Not good for sensitive skin around your nads, dude.

11. wiggy

wiggy Bitch

when my friend shaved his bits i told him to get a roll on deodrant and roll it over the area he shaved, and it worked wonders. personally i was only joking cause i wanted to hurt him and thought it might sting but it works if you shave your lady grass of as well. cool or what

12. Green

Green Iconoclastic

lmao

13. fountains of nay

fountains of nay Planet Nayhem!

glad to hear you didn't shave it off! :p

14. shadowd_dreamr

shadowd_dreamr Senior Member

sounds like razor burn... could turn into some bad ingrown hairs... GAH