Don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by marquis_de_odde, Jun 26, 2005.

1. marquis_de_odde

marquis_de_odde Member

I have a dillemma and need some advice.First off I'm in love. This has proven to be both the most wonderful and painful experience at the same time.I moved to England about nine months ago,I'm here for another year. I've only been seeing this bloke about three months,I don't know how I know I'm in love,I just do. Anyways he's absolutely amazing but he comes with a lot of baggage,his last girlfriend broke his heart very badly and since then he's been quite wary of relationships.Because I have to go back in a year he's terrified of falling in love with me just to have his heart broken again. I think the fact that I'm his first girlfriend in three years makes a significant statement about his feelings towards me but I'm terrified of the heartache of having to leave him.Recently I've been thinking a lot about him and if I should just end it now before we both become too attached but thinking about not being with him kills me.We have quite a bit in common and I've never been able to talk to anyone as easy as I can talk to him but I'm so torn.What do you all think I should do?

2. wiggy

wiggy Bitch

reasure him that u arent going to break up with him if u dont want to. both of u need to make a list of the pro's and con's of a long distance relationship, write down everything, figure out if u can still be together like if he is from the uk and say u r american u have to figure out if u can afford to fly out quite often, u need to think about only have a boyfriend for 2 weeks every 3 months or so. and is ur relationship strong enough to cope with this, why doesnt he go with you? or you could stay

3. hiro

hiro pursue it

Run away now. Baggage is no good. I dated someone for three years and it ended up no where good.

4. apollo

apollo Member

do what wiggy told you to do.

don't listen to hiro. she is just upset her own relationship failed.