having sex on mushrooms

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by joker, Jun 26, 2005.

1. joker

joker Senior Member

I haven't obviously cause I'm still a virgin, but have any of you ever had sex on mushrooms? I've been fatasizing about it lately. Does it add more emotions to the intercourse?

2. outlaw immortal

outlaw immortal Member

don't know about mushrooms. but i've heard cannabis makes everything more sensitive.

3. listen to screw

listen to screw Member

man i feel bad for you from all the shit you write. why you still a virgin? go out and get a ho, it aint hard

4. wiggy

wiggy Bitch

lol i dont think you would be able to achally have full intercourse on shrooms that would be pretty to get a bloke to go 'downstairs' imagine the trip you have while cumming lol. its worth getting some just for that. it would be pretty cool giving a bloke head while tripping a bit as well.

5. joker

joker Senior Member

Dude, I don't think it's cool to refer all women to ho's. It sounds rather sexist to me and I want to make love not fuck some girl for the hell of it. Making love would be more sacred.

6. phoenix88

phoenix88 Member

I think he actually meant a ho, a prostitute..as in he wasn't making a sexist comment.

7. joker

joker Senior Member

Oh. haha. I'm not that pathetic to pay for sex. Although it's something I do desire.

8. listen to screw

listen to screw Member

nah. i meant its not hard to pull a girl but whatever, he dont wanna

9. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

why is paying for sex pathetic? in many places of the world this is a common practice. even though i've never had to pay for sex, i can't say that i never would do such a thing....

10. MaryJeanne

MaryJeanne Member

oh man, i dont think i could have sex while trippin on mushies... thatd be soooo weird. i guess tho if your into that. try it while high. its nice without the weirdies. i guess im just weir dabout mushies cuz i think too much and exaggerate everything. and its sweet that youre a virgin... seriously, its refreshing kinda to see a guy who obviously about the booty call.
    peace and love

11. Davino

Davino Member

It's a majorleague trip, I'll tell ya!

12. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

I've done it a lot. Usually after a few hours have gone by. I couldn't do it while peaking. After the visuals fade your body is still extremely sensitive. The best sex I've had is post tripping. ;)

Deejay88 likes this.
  13. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Any time I've been on mushrooms, sex was about the farthest thing from my mind.. :rolleyes:

14. Davino

Davino Member

Awesome!

15. dazydaze

dazydaze Member

sex on shrooms.........FANFUCKINGTASTIC

16. MushieBaby

MushieBaby Member

ya i dont think about sex when im trippin either. It would be crazy shit though!

17. Advaya

Advaya Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I'm with Johanna on this one... Sex is the last thing on my mind..

Once I had taken mushrooms and I thought my friend would with me, but she ended up declining. I was tripping really hard and went into my bedroom where she was, and got on the computer and was probably just staring off into space or something and she says to me "do you like me? Do you want me? will you have sex with me".. probably not exacty those words because I was tripping and the whole thing sounded so austin powers do I make you horny, baby that I just freaked out and locked myself in the bathroom. I didn't know how to handle it tripping.

I came out the next morning and said.. "katy, I have something really weird to ask you...."

hehehe

18. Juniper80

Juniper80 Member

HaHa funny you ask...Ive had sex on Mushrooms...it was insane, the best sex ever.

19. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

It tends to be the last thing on our minds too, but if we think about it we tend to stray from that idea(b/c there's so many others) but we have done it two maybe three times and it is really great, however we tend to have desires to do other things.

20. gruvenmama420

gruvenmama420 *sweet sugga mama*

it was friggin weird, i thought my bf turned into an alien while we were doing it on shrooms