Comments and Suggestions for Body Mod Forum

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by DancerAnnie, Jun 15, 2005.

1. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

If anyone has any comments or suggestions on how to make our forum better, please, please, please let me know...you can post here...or send me a PM. I want to make our forum easy to explore so everyone can find the answers they are looking for!

Love you all...

2. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

section for tattoos,peircings,scarification,pictures,and how to take care of body mods

3. DancerAnnie

Thanks to Rainie, there will be a sticky coming soon on tattoo aftercare!

4. sweetdreadlover

sweetdreadlover TattooedRainbowGurl

i dont like the fact that the aftercare threads are locked...different stuff works for different people and i think everyone should have some input......also i think we should have a flash sticky where people can post flash artwork.

5. DancerAnnie

I can unlock the aftercare stickies, however, I don't want the stickies to get too overrun with crap...which sometimes happens in threads. I don't want the topic to get off-topic, I guess. That's why I locked them...what does everyone else think? These aftercare tips are from PROFESSIONALS, which I also think is important when taking into consideration what to put on your tats and piercings.

Also, as far as the flash pictures...well...I don't know...I have a thread where you can post pics, I guess I'm just not too familiar with flash stuff to tell you whether I can do it or not.

6. sweetdreadlover

well the reason i said the aftercare stickies should be unlocked is because i am a professional and have some other aftercare tips that may help ....also i am skilled in branding and scarification aftercare...if u want i can even pm you some aftercare tips and you can add them to the tips you already have....and with flash pictures its just like reg. pix but i think a thread with just an art gallery would be awesome.....

7. DancerAnnie

Go ahead and PM them to me, I'd be glad to look them over! I just don't want just anybody giving tips on how to take care of tattoos...

What brought me to that conclusion is reading a thread about do-it-yourself tattooing...that's kinda scary

I'd love it! Send em! Send em!

Well I do have a sticky specifically for pics of tats and piercings...but people don't seem to put them there...which I find odd because it's right on top!

8. sweetdreadlover

okay :) i will go ahead and pm you some aftercare tips to add in :)

9. Deneige

Deneige Member

there should be a little chat box on the site

10. Taylor

Taylor Repatriated

people don't post their pics in the thread for that purpose cos its so long so they don't want them to get lost at the end and no one to see them.

this forum is awesome, btw. :)

11. TheRealPamela

TheRealPamela Member

I think the Dreadlock forum should have its own little space under the Hip Art and Culture!

12. Silver Shadow

Silver Shadow Member

I've been browsing these threads, and I feel there are no heavily modified people posing their pics here. :( I want to show some of mine, but....
    I don't have a scanner, my pc is a dinosaur, and I dont know how to upload pics for you. Any suggestions?

13. DancerAnnie

What do you want suggestions on?

14. Silver Shadow

Silver Shadow Member

Tongue splitting. NOT doing it yourself, though *shudder*. The BME site reckons its easy to do it yourself.... no thanks

15. DancerAnnie

You made a thread already...

16. purple-moss

purple-moss Member

what about Free beer?

or discounts on thia food?....................

17. DancerAnnie

You're a goof :p

18. sweetdreadlover

[​IMG][​IMG]hERES SOME PIX OF ME...IM HEAVILY MODIFIED:)...THESE WERE TAKEN IN FEBRUARY OF THIS YEAR ON MY WEDDING DAY...I NOW HAVE MY LEBRET AND A HEAVIER GAUGE IN MY SEPTUM BUT HERE YA GO :)

19. lynzxx

lynzxx Senior Member

i wouldnt say im "heavily" modified.. but im getting there.. im only 20, and not enough money haha.. i'll get there eventually

[​IMG]
    vertical labret fell out :'(

ears are now 12mm, working my way up yaayy

micro dermal implants [​IMG] i think they are the best invention ever!!!!

and then in attachments is my tattoos so far :) i know is pretty dark, crap quality...

ugh i put in a clearer pic but its too big!! ... its in my albums anyway.. cause in that pic it looks like a have a black blob.. but ita actually really colourful

20. jonsonmilay

jonsonmilay Guest