A Taoist Bibliography.

Discussion in 'Taoism' started by Meagain, Jun 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Cleary, Thomas, 1992. The Essential Tao, An Initiation into the Heart of Taoism through the Authentic Tao Te Ching and the Inner Teachings of Chung Tzu. New Jersey: Castle Books.

Diego, Khigh Alx, 1973. The Eleventh wing, An Exposition of The Dynamics of The I Ching for Now. New York, New York: Dell Publishing.

Feng, Gia-Fu and Kirk, Jerome, 1970. Tai Chi --- A Way of Centering & I Ching. New York: Collier Books.
    Feng, Gia-Fu and English, Jane, 1972. Lao Tsu, Tao Te Ching. New York: Vintage Books.
    Feng, Gia-Fu and English, Jane, 1974. Chuang Tsu, Inner Chapters. New York: Vintage Books.

Hoff, Benjamin, 1982. The Tao of Pooh, Middlesex, England: Penguin.
    Hoff, Benjamin, 1992. The Te of Piglet, New York: Dutton.
    Hua, Ellen Kei, 1973. Kung Fu Meditations and Chinese Proverbial Wisdom. New York: Bantam Books.

Legge, James, 1962. I Ching, Book of Changes. New York: Bantam.
    Legge, James, 1964. The Texts of Taoism, The T’ai Shang Tractate, The Writings of Chuang Tzu (Part II). New York: Dover Publications.

Mair, Victor H., 1990. Tao Te Ching, a New Translation Based on the Recently Discovered Ma-Wang-Tui Manuscripts. New York: Bantam Books.

Reid, Daniel P., 1989. The Tao of Health, Sex, & Longevity; A Modern Practical Guide to the Ancient Way. New York; Simon & Schuster
    Russell, Stephen, 1998. Barefoot Doctor's Guide to the Tao; A Spritual Handbook for the Urban Warrior. United States; Random House

Waley, Arthur, 1939. Three Ways of Thought in Ancient China. Garden City, New York: Doubleday.
    Walters, Derek, 1983. The Hsuan Ching, The Hidden Classic, A Lost Companion of the I Ching. Great Britain: Aquarian Press.
    Watts, Alan W., 1975. Tao: The Watercourse Way. New York, Pantheon Books.
    Wilhelm, Richard, 1931. The Secret of the Golden Flower. New York: Harvest Books.
    Wilhelm, Richard, 1960. Change, Eight Lectures on the I Ching.New Jersey: Princeton University Press.
    Wu, John C. H., 1990. Tao The Ching. Boston & London: Shambhala Press.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.