Testicular examination

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by Mui, Jun 1, 2005.

1. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

Hope you're okay...just caught my humorous side on the third nut. Beavis and Butt-head had a joke on this once. There was a convocation in the gym @ their school. Butt-head grabbed the mike and said- uh, testes, testes, one, two, ...Three? huh huh. Always thought that episode was funny anyway.

2. magickman

3. magickman

did you have to have a testicular examination to find that out?

You must be Blind Melon Chitlin' from Cheech and Chong's tape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyT_2vV1jEw

4. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

Why bother, I'r rather be dead than neutered.

5. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

I will be more than glad to give any white male a testicular exam with my mouth!

6. Jaman8791

Jaman8791 Newbie

Feel for unusual lumps. If you even question it I would recommend going to get checked. I have had twice. I have had one Testie removed.

7. Jaman8791

Jaman8791 Newbie

I lost one to cancer. I still had kids afterwards. I had the option for an implant, but at the time insurance would not pay for it, and I got used to it.

8. Harry Smith

Harry Smith Members

17 with a sharp pain in my right testicle so I went to the docs. Turned out to be a female and after explaining the problem she said she would have to examine me and to strip. Laid there as a rather sexy mature woman basically fondled my bits while chatting and smiling at me. Then she asked if I self examined and I said no and she said she would show me. Told me to stand up as that was best and then demonstrated before giving me instructions as I did it myself. She leant in close to observe and kept looking up at me and smiling and then it happened! I started getting hard and the more I tried not to the harder I got. She just beamed at me and said dont worry, totally natural.I was like a tomato by the time we finished lol!

9. Jesse49

Jesse49 Members

I self exam every time I take a shower. The warm water help loosen the sack and make it easier to make an examination of my balls.

10. DesperateDan

DesperateDan Members

Rarely examine them but a few months ago found why I thought was a lump and had a few other “symptoms” doctor examined them and prostrate turned out was nothing

11. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

Here is my biggest tip. Do a self-examination at the very least weekly the more often you check the sooner you will detect it. After a good hot shower is a excellent opportunity.

Bilby likes this.
  12. tugasaki

tugasaki Members

My family doctor is a woman, when ever i go in for a physical exam, the receptionist brings me into the room gives me a gown, and says yhe dr.will be in shortly, thats when i strip naked and sit on her exam bench with nothing on, i do not wear the stupid paper gown and im not ashamed of my naked body either, i love how she looks while she walks in and says nothing about my total nakedness, but yhis one visit i lied about feeling a lump on my testicle, so i laid back and she played with both balls trying to feel a lump, but nothing, secretly i enjoyed the special attention i was given. I also instructed her to make sure my prostrate was not enlarged and for to give the inspection alittle more time.i know im a pervert,lol.

Josephinelcajon likes this.
  13. George Kraft

George Kraft Members

No one here can really help. Please see a doctor sooner than later. Wishing you the best.