ever tripped without drugs??

Discussion in 'The Psychedelic Experience' started by hello, Jun 9, 2004.

1. utrio effect

utrio effect Member

It blew my mind to read your post--I have experienced the same thing. I actually have only taken shrooms twice, but both times I took WAY too much (at least for a first couple of trips). I basically forgot I was on mushrooms and tried to understand the new "reality" I was in. Anyone who has tripped really hard knows that the mental state produced while tripping is OUT OF THIS WORLD. Once, I happened to listen to some music I had heard while tripping and it brought me right back. I was sober and it scared the *living shit* out of me. I basically had a series of panic attacks shortly afterward. I still have had some trouble with anxiety/panic attacks ever since--I think this can go out as a strong urge to people who want to trip to be careful. Don't trip too much, especially your first time!

I also tend to notice while smoking herb that it can bring me really close to a "tripping" state...

2. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

I have noticed this and all should try it. Concentrate on something for along time...Stop and get up really really fast you might feel really disoriented and high..(example when I watch tv after school until dinner and when my mom calls me I jump off the couch real fast and I have the "sensation" of being high)

3. LaurelBayTree

LaurelBayTree Senior Member

yeah..once...i was not lookin the right way and my foot slipped and tripped over the curb and... oh wait...

lol

yeah this happens to me a lot. especially when you put out your arms and just spin to your heart's content.

4. randy

randy Member

hmmm

5. AceAzamean

AceAzamean Member

My girl lived in a double, where both sides were exactly the same but mirrored. Well they sold the side that they were living in and so they had to move into the other side.

The first time I walked in and seen it, I so thought I was tripping, like I almost started whigging out, it was kinda keepy like.

6. gnarkill_chik

gnarkill_chik Member

...well i cant say i was awake when i had a trip with out any drugs...but in my dream i did....i was smoking "coke" and i could feel the trip and when i woke up i was soo dazed....i was off in my open doors....it was really weird...because i started talkin to myself....which was really odd i thought, but i understood why i did maybe, but when i woke up i was still trippin, but it was goood...:D...it was unexplainable...

7. LostChord

LostChord Member

dont think about it.. dont rationalize what it is...
    turn off your mind and then it keeps going.. alot further

vibrational state
    seperation state
    free

8. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

hell, the chems are just training wheels reminding us of what it is like to SEE and BE.
    My first trip, I was thinking, Hey, I've been here before...

9. LostChord

LostChord Member

deja vu

10. airforcedrew

airforcedrew Banned

I didn't sleep for about 96 hours, and started seeing alot of shit that wasn't there.

11. CaseyJones

CaseyJones Member

i havent tripped before.. but ive felt high sorta.. then i like to purposley fuck with my mind, for example... i put a cd in my cd player put on breathe by pink floyd, turned off the light n close my blinds... then went under a blanket in the dark.. but left my eyes open n let one of those pens start goin off (the ones that change colors real fast) n i saw these cool faces in the texture of the blanket.. by that i time i had forgotten about the music n thought it was all in my head n i heard the screaming part right before the vocals.. n i closed my eyes n just got cool random images in my head.... odd and weird... but fun

12. CaseyJones

CaseyJones Member

yea i almost forgot... pullin an all nighter.. n takin a long walk in the morning with somebody... makes u feel quite high

13. Little flower

Little flower Member

14. Little flower

Little flower Member

is there such a thing as drug music???

peace and love 2 all living things!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Timmaniac

Timmaniac Member

its funny... i can have visuals when i want to and concentrate very good on a wall with alot of bricks on it. :p

but with pschych drugs is always better to me

16. bradofcentralpa

bradofcentralpa Member

in addition to meditative-style, successfull attempts to trip sober, i've noticed when i brush my teeth and look at the moniter on my computer, the screen wobbles and looks fucked up, but the moniter case and everything else looks fine. whoa! try it. it works best when brushing the tops of your molars!

17. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Î håvë vîŠü壊 壣 †hë †îmë vvî†höü† †åkîñg åñÿ†hîñg. ÂñÐ ö©©åŠîöñ壣ÿ Î h壣ü©îñå†ë.

18. petehears

petehears Member

once i was @ this card party, and i walked into the bathroom. i was standin thee withmy nevermind and i looked at the wallpaper. it was like arrows going in the up direction. they were like silverish, and so close together it looked like they was moving. ye i surprised i didn't mess myself, cuzz i walked out of there dizzy az anythang.

19. greengoddess

greengoddess Nature Freak!

I have... when I do shrooms the bathroom door looks like flames.. lol don't know why it just does.. and ever since sometimes I'll see it.. only for like a second but I do...

20. Oaf A Tron 420

Oaf A Tron 420 Member

ive never tripped before but ive found that being waaaaay overtired but stayong awake can be pretty similar to being high. like i get a bit giggly, and everything makes me laugh.