homebrewing/making alcohol

Discussion in 'Beverages' started by deadonceagain, May 22, 2005.

1. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

im looking for an easy way to brew my own alcohol/wine/beer

2. Stringmann

Stringmann Member

sugar, yeast, some kind of flavoring, let it set for about four weeks or until the yeast dies and then drink it if you can stand it.

3. Saabybear

Saabybear Member

Beer is fun, booze is deadly. Try both, let me know.

4. jay

jay Member

ok heres a northern maine drink
    take a clear bottle, fill it with blue berries then sugar to fill in the spaces, let it dossovel until you can put no more sugar or water, then seal the bottle and let it set in the sun for a month or so, and then you have a nice drink

5. Ganja_Goo_Ninja

Ganja_Goo_Ninja the penis mightier

Be careful. Brewing your own beer is great fun, but you have to take the right procautions, because you are dealing with yeast (bacteria) and the like. You can buy pretty cheap "kits" online that will give you the proper instructions, but you have to watch out because some of the kits are only meant to be used once.

I have three or four big barrels (drums) that I use for the brewing. If you'd like, I can send you a list of the the stuffs you'll need.

Or just check it out online, there's tons of places that have the gear.

Beer can be a little tricky until you get the hang of it. The first thing I brewed successfully was actually hard cider.

Brewing is fun,
    Ganja_Goo