I think Courtney Love is....

Discussion in 'People' started by PoetDude39, May 14, 2005.

1. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

There can be no doubt that she has been involved in many shady things in her life. I'm not saying she definitely killed him, but the case seems fishy and tthere is certainly a chance she was involved, thats all. No one can say without a doubt that she wasn't behind it somehow.

2. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

oops D.P.

no no Courtney, that stands for double post, not double penetration!

3. PoetDude39

PoetDude39 Member

That still begs the question: So why did she bother to save his life when he ODed before? And not just let him die on his own? There's a lot less effort (and risk) in that.

Peace,

PD

4. RiderOnTheStorm

RiderOnTheStorm Butters!!

I think Courtney Love is a no-talent, murdering bitch.

Just my two cents.

5. Flight From Ashiya

Flight From Ashiya Senior Member

[​IMG] Woo-hoo!!! that's a good 'un!!.

6. Love Fest1969

Love Fest1969 Classic Rocker

Can't say I'm a fan.

7. EMMAh

EMMAh Senior Member

I love Courtney, she's got an awesome voice.
    I ignore all the stuff about her killing Kurt though. I wasn't there so I'm not going to say whether she did it or not cause I honestly don't know.

[​IMG]

8. Jennasia

Jennasia Member

I have two of her albums (hole) and they both kick ass.

9. EMMAh

EMMAh Senior Member

Hole is great :D I'm not really fond of America's Sweetheart though, solo Courtney doesn't live up to Hole.

10. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

The way I see it is, if Kurt didn't kill himself, he would have, so even if he was murdered, whoever did it was prolly doing him a favor.

Anyway, I like Hole. I really dig chicks that can rock hard and Courtney can rock hard. I really am tired of trying to form a valid opinion on her based on heresay, so I currently stand quite neutral on that. There's only a few celebrities I hate with a passion and Tom Cruise tops that list. Haha.

11. Jennasia

Jennasia Member

Agreed :)

12. Jennasia

Jennasia Member

Also agreed :p

13. green_revolution

green_revolution Member

I used to be really into the whole murder theory a few years ago. When I was in a book store I wanted to buy "Who killed Kurt Cobain?". They didn't have it so I bought his journals instead. After reading them, I'm pretty sure he killed himself.
    I don't refuse to accept the murder theory, but I do think a suicide is way more probable. Either way though, I do think Courtney is a talented actress. The only movie I ever saw with her in it was 'Man on The Moon' and I think she did an awesome job.

14. EMMAh

EMMAh Senior Member

I haven't seen any of her movies though :(
    Well I started to watch one on TV one night but was crazy burnt and ended up falling asleep.

15. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

Courntey Love is a love/hate thing, part of me loves her, part of me just finds her ridiculous sometimes, alot more so in recent years.

Hole really needs to get back together, Hole was a fantastic band, I heard Courtney's solo album, just doesn't do it for me.

These days she looks god awful strung out in pictures, but my god is Courtney Love hot when she wants to be, even as a heroin junkie, just look at the old Hole pictures, or the videos to Doll Parts, Gold Dust Woman or Celebrity Skin