Bare It! Guidelines...

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by HippyFreek2004, Apr 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004 changed screen name

Welcome to Bare It! This is the forum dedicated to the discussion of nudism, naturism, and barefooting.

At this moment, there is only one thing I think needs to be made clear for all those that post in this forum.

This is for the discussion of the aforementioned issues. This means, no posting pictures of naked people for the hell of it.

Also, this is not a fetish forum. I understand that many barefooters also have a foot fetish, or some naturists have a hair fetish. However, this is not the forum in which to discuss those issues. The sub-forum of Love&Sex is a good place to discuss those topics.

This is purely a place to discuss issues related to nudism, naturism, and barefooting, as well as trading personal stories and also pictures of the forum members in action.

Please remember these simple guidelines while posting and I'm sure we'll continue to run as smooth as always. :)

Love, Peace, Chicken Grease, and Bare Feet...

Holly

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2023
  2. walkoflife

walkoflife Some Assembly Required Super Moderator

....(supposed to be love, peace & chicken grease...) ;)

~Zen~ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.