sleeping naked

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by zinka, Apr 9, 2005.

1. Curious Mutation

Curious Mutation Member

Speak for yourself. When I wake up in the morning with a hard-on it's always sexual.

2. dawganova1976

dawganova1976 Member

definitely naked.

3. Guff-POW

Guff-POW Member

don't sleep naked on your friends couch ha ha otherwise it's all good

on the subject of morning wood... it's one of those true mysteries of life better kept a mystery...

4. Kione

Kione Member

I generally sleep naked unless we've got people staying over even then sometimes I sleep naked anyway.

5. Love113

Love113 Member

Always nude. And most always in my hammock, so i get the full breeze, unless im in a state where i could fall out...

Sandra Miller likes this.
  6. Midget

Midget Senior Member

Usually naked...best way to sleep. lol...I always heard Morning Wood was to keep you from taking a piss until you actually woke up. :p

7. environmental_junkie

environmental_junkie Member

I love sleeping naked....

8. gweedo79

gweedo79 Member

I almost always sleep nude except when I am a guest at someones home...well that depends why I am a guest.

9. blazednconfused

blazednconfused Member

i would but i cant. i share my room with my sisters even though one of them sleeps nude it would just be weird. plus, who knows who is going to walk into our room when we're sleeping. wouldnt want to be caught like that by a brother or parents.

10. angel_wings

angel_wings Member

I do, all the time. That probably won't surprise anyone here though.

11. NJnudedude

NJnudedude Member

I've been sleeping naked since my first year in high school. Before that I never even thought about it. It's probably like most experiences, we don't try something until the idea comes into our mind or is presented by someone else.

This forum does a lot to help share ideas and expereinces and anyone is free to accept or reject them. Sometimes in the winter I may wear a cut off t-shirt, but now I can't imagine "getting dressed" for sleep.

12. gamenoob1

gamenoob1 Member

Cant remember when i didnt sleep naked, always been naked in bed for as long as pie was made in ovens.
    No thrill out of it these days. I also used to go to holidays in south of france, try sleeping with clothes on there and youll be sleeping on a sweat-bed.

13. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

Ya, I sleep in my skinnies, unless it's cold (my room is in the basement of the house, and winter in Colorado can be unforgiving sometimes...).

14. xscoutx

xscoutx Member

I always sleep naked! Can't do it any other way!!

15. The Super Bob

The Super Bob Member

Normally sleep sans clothes.

Unless there's a good reason not to.

16. JamminJim

JamminJim Member

i sleep naked every night. i love it man it makes me feel free. i really dont like wearing clothes and i dont whenever i dont have to. but yeah sleeping naked is amazing and i suggest it to everyone

17. Mononucleosis

Mononucleosis Member

Ditto... unfortunatly I'll fell frozen around 65... no natrual insulation. But I love sleeping nude. Don't do it alot in my dorm though, don't think my roomie wants to see it.

18. I like too, only have a few times

19. flowersinmyhair

flowersinmyhair Member

Sleeping naked is nice, but if I don't wake up in time for school my dad will come barging in my room and start pulling the covers off me, I'm always afraid that will happen.

20. Knowledge Rocker

Knowledge Rocker Member

Hehe, I have slept naked a few times and I must admit it is the most comfortable way to sleep. Unfortunatley it isnt quite warm enough weather here where I live so lately I've been sleeping in PJ's. :)