Photo
- - - - -

who's been naked in front of a group of people?

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#61 JoeyM51

JoeyM51

Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted February 22 2017 - 09:34 AM

Aside from the showers after playing sports and in the Army, I have played strip poker many times, engaged in orgies and group sex, a few thousand threesomes, some foursomes and me and 5 girls one night In Sydney, Australia. I wife has had her friends look at my penis and play with it. I threw a few naked pool parties and a few sex parties too. It was my lifestyle in my early twenties before my wife and I settled down with our girlfriend. I had a good body back then. I was a Jock and fresh out of a year of combat. Also had a good sense of humor and girls like that. I lived with a guy who was model good looking and happened to have the richest father in the city. He threw a party each month that attracted the pretty and gold digging girls in the city. By the end of the night everyone was naked and have sex with each other, sometimes one on one but mostly in groups.

I was playing organized and high school sports since I was 12 so I was naked among guys for a very long time. In the Army there was zero privacy. Then I rented a house and shared it with two or three other guys who brought home girls and we sometimes swapped them and even had a gang bang or two. Being naked in front of anyone was never a problem because I knew that I looked good and could perform in a crowd. When I was 10 it was a problem though. Just had to get used to it. Truth be told, I liked getting naked in front of a group of women. They always liked what they saw and my wife and I got to have sex with all of her friends before settling in with her best friend. Two of my friends' wives came on to me but grabbing my crotch when their hubby was not looking and were the ones to start sex games where we all get naked or have to do what the game cards said. Our best friends asked us to wife swap, which we did. Not a problem then but in my old age, I rather not although I look much younger than most guys my age.

#62 Jetcity10

Jetcity10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted February 24 2017 - 01:45 PM

Played strip trivial pursuit with two other couples in college. Lots of wine. No swapping, but the six of us were eventually all naked in various forms of sexual action.

#63 stonedhearted

stonedhearted

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 700 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted February 25 2017 - 10:02 AM

I go to sex clubs, sex parties and orgies.

I live 90% of my life naked,  or in panties at least.

#64 Grasschild

Grasschild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted March 05 2017 - 08:53 AM

All of the above.

All of the above.

yeah I would have to agree on this.

#65 Kitt698520

Kitt698520

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Locationflorida

Posted March 12 2017 - 06:35 PM

I have done it for a dare, strip poker, nude. Beaches and clubs, and one wild night blindfolded at a party.
Also stripped for a group of guys at a bachelor party for fun.
  • Cashtwenty2 and Hondo75 like this

#66 penguinsfan13

penguinsfan13

• PipPipPip
  • 12,623 posts

Posted March 14 2017 - 08:33 AM

Well that's kind of the idea of a nude beach...also during surgery (I guess I had that gown on but when it's lifted up to your chest it's as good as being naked)

I would play those strip games but nobody I associate with would.

doo be doo be doo, beware of the penguins.

#67 sae68

sae68

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted March 14 2017 - 08:45 AM

Not since playing football lol but i'm game if anyone is ;)

#68 Alice in SC

Alice in SC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts
  • LocationSC , USA

Posted March 14 2017 - 10:33 AM

I lost my top while skiing and hubby droped me right at the boat landing , I did not even know it ! I wondered why everyone was clapping ? !

#69 Yggdrazil

Yggdrazil

Shadow Warrior

• PipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted March 14 2017 - 10:53 AM

i did that once, 27 years ago in a delivery room.

#70 neoprene_queen

neoprene_queen

Rebel Grrrl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • LocationIn the Office or on the Beach

Posted March 15 2017 - 09:58 AM

It was a long time ago, but yes. I was at a party. We were camping out, on the river, drinking, smoking, having a good time. I was like 19 and, while there were other girls there, I was the only one who was single. Anyway, this guy started sweet talking me into taking off my top, and because I was young and dumb, and arrogant enough to think I was God's gift to anything with a set of eyes and a sex drive, I did it. Anyway, I spent the night and most of the next day in nothing but bikini bottoms (I didn't want sand in my pootie) running around like Lord of the Flies out in the woods, by the river, running around with, primarily, men, swimming, having mud fights (I grew up very much a country gal). I only covered up when tits got sunburned.

It was a very interesting sensation and situation. I knew I was setting myself up to be objectified and whatnot, but I didn't mind; it was fun. The memories of that day and the emotions I have felt, have stayed with me all these years later.

• sae68 likes this

"Pineapple is just as important as the cheese, crust, and sauce."

Click to shop at In Harmony Herbs and Spice