Photo
- - - - -

who's been naked in front of a group of people?

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#21 naturegoddess69

naturegoddess69

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted March 13 2005 - 08:55 PM

How about it. Who's been naked in front of more then one person of the other sex? me

How did it happen? Strip Poker, skinny dipping? Lose a bet? party? group sex? skinny dipping, having sex & people saw

Ever been the only one naked in front of a bunch of other people? How did that happen? all my friends have seen me naked but not at the same time; i'm usually the first one flashing or naked

If you lost a bet that said you had to strip completely naked in front of a bunch of people, would you do it? if i wasn't attracted to them & they weren't gross yes; if i was really into them & self conscious prob not

Would you play strip games in front of people who wern't playing also? depends on my mood

I'm so crescent fresh!!!

#22 eyeamnicegirl

eyeamnicegirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted July 31 2015 - 03:14 PM

How about it. Who's been naked in front of more then one person of the other sex? I have.

How did it happen? Strip Poker, skinny dipping? Lose a bet? party? group sex? Yes, Yes, No, No, No (Group sex? I was wild, not crazy.)

Ever been the only one naked in front of a bunch of other people? How did that happen? I guess the strip poker loss qualifies here.

If you lost a bet that said you had to strip completely naked in front of a bunch of people, would you do it? I guess I would, but I don't see myself taking such a bet.

Would you play strip games in front of people who wern't playing also? Maybe if it was a girl, but no, I wouldn't do that if random guys are watching, seems sort of creepy.

#23 jimandjan

jimandjan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted August 03 2015 - 10:14 AM

Have done all the above. Have had sex in front of others. A few private shows, with other couples, in soft swing. Plus lots of group sex.

Wife has had far more exposure, since she entered bikini, wet t-shirt, and lingerie contests, and joined a gf on stage to strip several times.

• Running Man likes this

#24 Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar

• Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts
  • LocationDenver

Posted August 03 2015 - 10:39 AM

The only time I've been naked in front of multiple people (other than being a toddler) was this one time I tripped acid in my apartment :D

I guess my friends had called me up about on my peak, obviously forgot about that, cause when they came over I was taking a shower where i turned the lights off and put on all these cool colour changing orbs, and my two friends one boy, one girl who I've never even dated, knocked on my door. And I opened fully nude, and I guess they were unable to clothe me for like 2 hours 

Had a lot of funny stories on that trip

giphy.gif

•“Instead of complaining that the rose bush is full of thorns, be happy the thorn bush has roses.” ~Proverb
•Now what we have is choice, to become that which will become

#25 FireWitch

FireWitch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted August 03 2015 - 10:45 AM

Depends on the group of people really. People I know I wouldn't mind it. People who I just met, not so much. But I could likely still be talked into it I guess.

#26 LivingSpirit

LivingSpirit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted August 18 2015 - 01:15 PM

I was at a hippie hootenanny in the woods, and I got naked durring a drum circle dance.

#27 LivingSpirit

LivingSpirit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted August 18 2015 - 01:17 PM

I was also naked at a couple natural hotspings I visited.

#28 Guest_RickIsHere

Guest_RickIsHere
  • Guests

Posted August 19 2015 - 05:35 PM

No one mentioned a nudist resort?

And at a nude resort, organized social events... parties, dances, etc.

Walking into a party naked with 80 - 100 nude people in the room is a buzz.

#29 Irminsul

Irminsul

Valkyrie

• PipPipPip
  • 17,250 posts
  • LocationBavaria, Deutschland

Posted August 19 2015 - 05:36 PM

Skinny dip.
Hotel room.

Red, white, black are our true colours
For these colours we will fight!
Red, white, black will crush the enemy
And will bring back what is right!

#30 Karen J

Karen J

~

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,961 posts
  • Locationthe unmentionable state

Posted August 19 2015 - 06:20 PM

1) college art class; I was a nude model

2) college sex parties

3) nude beaches

4) flashing on Bourbon Street in New Orleans

5) with friends sometimes - indoors or private pool

With so much experience, I could probably handle stripping just about anywhere now, no problem, as long as it was legal.

Life is short. Try to spend most of it on the good stuff.

Click to shop at Royal Queen Seeds