Photo
- - - - -

who's been naked in front of a group of people?

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#1 sweetval

sweetval

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted March 11 2005 - 06:16 AM

How about it. Who's been naked in front of more then one person of the other sex?

How did it happen? Strip Poker, skinny dipping? Lose a bet? party? group sex?

Ever been the only one naked in front of a bunch of other people? How did that happen?

If you lost a bet that said you had to strip completely naked in front of a bunch of people, would you do it?

Would you play strip games in front of people who wern't playing also?
  • NtoU likes this
Boys are for Fun:
Girls are for keeps!

#2 purple grass

purple grass

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted March 11 2005 - 06:23 AM

How did it happen? Strip Poker, skinny dipping? Lose a bet? party? group sex?

All of the above.
  • Azur likes this
it tastes like death but it looks like fun..

#3 monosphere

monosphere

Holly's Hubby

• PipPipPip
  • 1,564 posts

Posted March 11 2005 - 08:04 AM

Well, being a bit of a nudist, I have been naked in a crowd. I've also been the only one naked in a group before, but not as often. I've been skinnydipping on too many occasions to count.

as for the strip games, I've played a few back in school and soon after, but not in many years. For a nudist to play those games somehow takes the challenge away.
Posted Image

#4 Guest_HippyLove

Guest_HippyLove
  • Guests

Posted March 11 2005 - 08:04 AM

we weren't completely naked but like a whole bunch of us girls were TRASHED and running around without shirts or bras on (someones bright idea) and there were a couple guys and a couple lesbians (they all had THEIR clothes on). It was a tequila night

#5 Myranya

Myranya

Slytherin Girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,412 posts

Posted March 11 2005 - 08:15 AM

I have, but not in a sexual situation. We've got mixed changing rooms at my current job and also at the Renaissance festival where I worked years ago. Well, there were small changing rooms for those who didn't want to change with people of the other sex but only a few people used them. I never thought twice about it really, being naked in a non-sexual situation isn't a big deal.
Last summer a bunch of us went swimming at the end of a hot day too, and since we hadn't decided beforehand most of us went naked... but I had my period & pretty bad cramps so I just sunbathed w/my slip on that time.
NO OUTSIDE LINKS IN SIGS

#6 Sorrow_Fallen

Sorrow_Fallen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted March 11 2005 - 11:39 AM

Twice. Once with strip Jenga- with people who weren't playing, the other with Strip Pretty Pretty Princess- with girls tormenting two twin guys our age by giving them the details over the phone. And that's as detailed as I'll go.
What would you do if you had to kill your best friend?- Battle Royale

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity.- abti war poster in Spain

#7 lynsey

lynsey

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,097 posts

Posted March 11 2005 - 11:41 AM

I've been naked in a jacuzzi playing strip poker when I was in high school but no one could see much. I've only been naked in front of two people my entire adult life.
Don't be sexist-Bitches hate that

#8 sophiaazul

sophiaazul

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,941 posts

Posted March 11 2005 - 11:46 AM

i have!

please refer to:

http://hipforums.com...990&postcount=1

and that wasn't the last time, either :)

#9 mynameiskc

mynameiskc

way to go noogs!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25,458 posts

Posted March 11 2005 - 11:56 AM

yes to all of the above. i tend to go with whatever situation i find myself in. i'm not particularly shy, though i rarely seek out such situations.
:stunned: :worthy:
it's over. it's done. ain't you glad?

#10 USNavyDeadHead

USNavyDeadHead

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted March 11 2005 - 12:12 PM

on a few occasions. im not shy either. strip poker, skinny dipping, drunken rounds of truth or dare...and then the time i got out of the shower and didnt realize we had company and i walked into the living room to see my neighbors on the couch. good thing they were lesbians!
Posted Image