"Satan worshippers"

Discussion in 'Cults' started by forestdude, Mar 7, 2005.

1. paulfreespirit

paulfreespirit Senior Member

quote no" i take into consideration all possibilities. it"s just that i dont take into consideration any supernatural. libertine you state you take in all possibilities" then in your next sentence you state it"s just that i dont take into consideration any "supernatural ". man am i missing something here . if you dont take into consideration any supernatural possibilities "then surely you are not taking in ALL possibilities ? as supernatural is a possibility.

2. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

Prove that the supernatural is ever a real possibility and I'll consider it.

3. paulfreespirit

proof is all around us . for me personally i tuned into it by opening my pineal gland (third eye ). since then i have felt " been touched" and seen spirit . the thing is libertine "it is easy to bring words outta our mouths such as bullshit without any effort whatsoever. maybe if you practised on opening your third eye" you may see the world differently. as the saying goes dont knock it till you"ve tried it .

4. Kharakov

Kharakov ShadowSpawn

Do Satanist's really like to munch turds? They are so Rad!!!

You should all hang out with Glen Benton and stuff....

5. Libertine

Damn...now I'm dealing with a Tri-clops :)

"there's proof all around"...ok? Maybe my third eye is blinded, but my two eyes aren't. Neither are the rest of my senses nor my rational mind.

Give an example of one prior mystery that was explained and proven to be supernatural with viable, reasonable evidence. Then, we'll talk about consideration of the "netherworld".

6. paulfreespirit

i have just gave you a example (pineal gland) . without going into lenghthy dicussion at this moment ( tired ) "what proof would you need?" like i said proof is all around . testimonies by people " photographs " video evidence " evps " natural born mediums"ufo"s etc etc. now you give me proof that the supernatural world does not exist . photo below taken on a works security camera. waits for shouts of fake .

7. Libertine

I am sorry but, I go by Hume's theory for supernatural events. When it comes to "stories" either:

a) The Person is Deceived
    b) The Person is Deceiving
    c) An Unexplained Phenomena

The reason is simple. People lie. People exaggerate. People want to believe things so much they force themselves to. People love to believe and are prone to being deceived.

As an illusionist, I know this firsthand. I have had people weep because they thought I was a psychic who knew about their lives--they spilled everything. All I did was bait them and use cold reading (sometimes hot reading) techniques. I always inform people in the end that I have NO supernatural ability and that I am an illusionist and skeptic. They are usually floored.

I am also educated in psychology, both academically and self-educated. So, I know how to deal with a large crowd or an intimate one-on-one setting. I am no expert, but I know how to deal with people.

Secondly, "pictures", "stories", etc. do not prove anything supernatural. They can be faked, exaggerated, doctored, etc. Even if they are not, I do believe that the explanation just has yet to be found. Because I believe in human progress.

Think about it: Before the scientific age, people believed in all kinds of crazy things (volcano gods) and now we see that every PAST MYSTERY that has now been solved has been done so through natural means. Nothing has ever been PROVEN supernatural because all it would need is just one to prove the supernatural had any credence.

So, until that time, I will give no more consideration of the supernatural as an explanation than I will that an invisible, intangible dancing troll named Larry lives in my pancreas.

8. paulfreespirit

that is your prohogative libertine . i wish i could believe in human progress ! sadly all i witness and see is humankind destroying itself and the earth which we live ( but thats another topic of discussion ) . anyway proof was and still is given to me of a higher plaine " maybe one day it might be given to you personally " there again maybe not . you still have not given me any proof that the supernatural world does"nt exist . i know for a fact that i am of spirit not science . it has been a interesting convo without all the judgeing bullshit that is thrown about on the christian forum by none judgemental christians:rolleyes: . i leave you in peace

9. Libertine

peace, brother

10. Libertine

What exactly are you referring to as a "higher plane"? Beyond sensory detection? Beyond reasonable assessment? Please elaborate.

It is not the job of the skeptic to "give proof". The doubter doubts until there is given enough sufficient evidence. The burden of proof is on the claimant.

Therefore, you cannot say "prove there is not a god" (for instance), but I never made a claim--just doubted yours. The burden of proof is on you to prove their is evidence FOR such consideration of the supernatural.

You can't use a universal negative on me--that's a fallacious argument.

11. AannaSolo

AannaSolo Member

When Lot called in "God" to destroy Sodom and Gomorah, they were actually super intelligent beings fron the Pliaedes in space craft.
    You know, I'm sorry you've never witnessed a miracle or had a vision or seen an aura or all that; seen a disease cured overnight, but it happens.
    Just coz it doesn't happen to you doesn't mean other light beings don't witnesses it and thank their lucky stars.
    I feel a bit sorry for you and your ego, coz you are missing out on some great stuff.

But sometimes it's a matter of faith and knowingingness, trusting your atman or christ being to lead you through to truth. Appreciating this you know?

Anyway, no one is going to run and prove it to you, just coz you sit in darkness and scepticism. What you know is but a grain of sand compared to all there is.

12. Chodpa

Chodpa Senior Member

There's a difference between Satanists and the Black Brotherhood of fallen mystics.

13. paulfreespirit

without going on too much libertine ( can not be arsed repeating meself again and again ) higher plane = spirit world . as for i can not say prove their is no whatever (yes i can say that libertine ) that my prohogative to do so . i doubt your view "that you think their is no supernatural world beyond the physical ( so that puts me as a skeptic to your claim). so why is the burden of proof on me ? . how do you also see me using a universal negative on you ?.

14. Libertine

I don't "claim" anything. I just DOUBT. I doubt the supernatural. I doubt there is a God. You are the claimant. You claim those things exist. I doubt that they do. Thus, the burden of proof is on you.

And claiming that I can't prove something doesn't exist when YOU haven't proven it has, is like saying you can't prove there isn't invisible, intangible fairies dancing on your lawn! That is a universal negative-- and no one can prove a universal negative. It is a LOGICAL FALLACY.

No PROOF does not equal PROOF for the opposing viewpoint. You make a claim to a "spirit" world which I see NO evidence of other than vague claims, stories and "interpretations" of unexplained phenomena. The burden is on the claimant. I DOUBT the spirit world exists...prove it does.

15. paulfreespirit

man we are going around in circles with this . i explained it to you previously . thing is that while you talk and doubt ( the spirit world "god " and whatever else ) . are you seriously asking me to prove to you over a forum that all these do exist ?. what strikes me is that you will harp on about this and that not existing " but wont take the time to find out yourself . as i have read on a previous thread of yours =jesus is a hypocrite . firstly someone ask you to go into a room and ask for proof of god "which you conveniently you let go over your head . libertine i dont need to prove anything to anyone apart from myself . for years i was a broken man "then a certain person entered my life . this person ( not a christian by the way ) but being a caring friend "help me spiritually to find god . god is for all ( whatever religion anyone is ) . i will suggest this to you as a doubter of god and the spirit "supernatural world etc etc. as a doubter of god - go in that room of yours and try to connect with god - prayer is a good start . now their are many ways to connect and feel the spirit world . 1 = go to a spiritualist chuch 2 = go and see a medium who you have never meet before "see if he/she tells you any personall things that you only know about 3 = meditate 4 = go and investigate a haunted location with an investigation group 5 = ouija boards ( not advisible ) as bad and evil spirits may come through. 6 = learn how to open and balnce your chakras 7 = go to a past life regressionist .8= type paranormal on your browser 9 = type native american indians on your browser 10= type spirituality on your browser . man i could go on and on . i have now given you insight on how to connect " by being directly involved . i really hope you try these things . untill you do try these things out with a open mind and open heart YOUR doubting means jack shit to me or anyone else who knows that the spirit world and god certainly do excist............once again i leave you in peace.

16. Libertine

Thanks for the nice words.

Peace out...

17. Disarmed

Disarmed Member

type in "theistic satanism" on google.

or just go to www.joyofsatan.com

it's all just a mixture of mesopotamian mythology and the bible and stuff though....it's not old enough to be "traditional." lavey had his non-theistic satanism going long before these people said satan and enki were one in the same. and these satanists took a lot from lavey.

18. 2cool

2cool Member

Though there has never been an actual recorded case of Satanic murders or rapes, may people, (mostly religious types) still whisper about Devil worshipping. My Aunt up in Belton TX, said that devil worshippers gather sometimes at this cemetary in Maxdale. I think that's what the city is called. It's supposed to be a really haunted place.

19. pop_terror

pop_terror Member

Exactly. God is an experience. Libertine says he doubts. Well, prove it! I don't even think doubt exists -- where is the evidence? It's never happened to me. Ya know what I'm sayin', G monekey? All you can do is say it's there. I have a point. I experience God every day. All I can do is say it's there; I can't prove it to you. But the same goes for any emotional experience. Prove you love me; prove you hate me; prove your indifference. You can't to anyone but yourself.

It's a grand experience, by the way. Pity is to be had for those who cannot have it. "QUESTION AUTHORITY" says Libertine, who does not question the authority of his own "reason". Guru of Futility. Blind, deaf, three-legged sheep.

20. paulfreespirit

one day libertine just might see the light if he presses the switch in his head .