"Satan worshippers"

Discussion in 'Cults' started by forestdude, Mar 7, 2005.

1. MrRee

MrRee Senior Member

Indeed B3 ~ fundamentalism in all of it's disguises, even political. It's both surreal and scary!

2. Flic

Flic Member

I was on an internet site (don't remember it, sorry) and it had a link to a Satanist site, and said the religion was nothing to do with christianity, there were great long essays on Satanism, I got too confused reading them, lots of big words. =)

"If God be the ruler of heaven, then Satan the ruler of earth, if we pledge our souls to Satan, we will live for ever on Earth with it's earthly pleasures of wealth, gluttony and (rampant sex), and we will never die, for in Satan's realm, god will never touch us." That's why satanist's bodies were burned after killing them, because they believed in the realm of satan (earth) they could get up and walk off after death };)

3. seahorse

seahorse Senior Member

Satan was the worship leader and the most beautiful, colourful angel in Heaven long ago.

IT went to his head and he became full of pride, and he rebelled against God, and many of the angels followed Him.
    You can learn alot about Satan in the Bible, and the basic conclusion is that he knows he's completley &#@ 'd for eternity and wants us to join Him.
    IF you're wise though, you will seek goodness rather than evil. And it's easy to tell the difference. It's easy to do evil, and it's hard to do good.

4. prankster1590

prankster1590 Member

Satanists are just insecure with no self esteem. What they really need is a lot of love and attention. They will see that violence and agressiveness is not the way and that caring for another humanbeing is a rewarding feeling. which make them feel better then being depressed and hating everything.
    If people just lowered there defenses then there wouldn't be outrageous kids shooting there classmates on school.
    Be nice to eachother. There is always somebody that loves you. Do it for that person. Also when it's family.

5. Shockw4ve

Shockw4ve Member

Isn't that such a cute story

6. Irish Hippy

Irish Hippy Member

the Temple of Set (a break away sect from the Church of Satan, led originally by Michael A. Aquino, that rivals the Church of Satan in the number of adherants) actually believes in an anthropomorphic(human like) vision of Satan (as opposed to the LaVeyan concept, of Satan being an abstract concept)...but they refer to him by the name Set, because they believe that the name Satan is the Hebrew derivative for the original Egyptian name of the God Set, which merely was distorted by them so as to create an exact opposite to their God.
    On the very question that was asked above (about belief in an anthropomorphic Satan) they themselves say "Satanism is the belief in the existence of Satan as a sentient being or spirit in the universe, and the worship of Satan and obedience to his perceived principles, standards, and goals".
    Hope this helps u guys out for watever reason u wanted to find a group of satanists (or setians, as these guys call themselves) that actually really worship Satan. And hope that u guys don't do anything silly as a result.
    Peace and Love ;)

7. MrRee

MrRee Senior Member

There are basically two types of satanism.

The first is based on the assumption that it is everything opposite to the conventional "God" ~ ie evil (live spelled backwards).
    The second is that there is an omnipotent force which pervades the universe that is available for all, can be connected with, and will provide all that is desired.
    From personal experience, both facets have far superior knowledge and application in utilizing the power of "God' than any christian or other religion.

8. jim_w

jim_w Member

I really hope you don't beleive that "Eyes Wide Shut" is true... If so, you need help!

9. Mononucleosis

Mononucleosis Member

Definitely... especially since it can't even get it's Pagan Rituals right.

10. MrRee

MrRee Senior Member

Maybe you need to open yours!
    Having personal experience with patients who have escaped satanism allows me to make statements based upon fact. Your simple-minded presumption does nothing other than affirm an endemic stupidity that allows such things to proliferate.
    For those who have eyes to see

11. Kris?

Kris? Senior Member

Don't forget the ones who just use "satan" to describe the darker side of humainty. THe don't belive in an enity of satan or a god. Just use it to describe the animal/carnal side of man.

12. Nasty Pete

Nasty Pete Member

i am a "satanist" not meaning i worship the devil but meaning i have respect for man and his nature, to commit what the church calls sin. All sins are in mans nature. the church is the only true evil, they turn man against himself

13. hkseo100

hkseo100 Member

Please do not post anymore satanic and suicidal messages, the tech center has your addresses, phone numbers, IP's and all your identity and your records, if someone posts something else within 6 hours, all people in here will be arrested.

Comments: "Nasty Pete" We have recorded your message, and if you get into court by violating any of the laws, these messages will going to be in effect,
    "i am a "satanist" not meaning i worship the devil but meaning i have respect for man and his nature, to commit what the church calls sin. All sins are in mans nature. the church is the only true evil, they turn man against himself"

Thread Closed

I appreciate your co-operation,

FBI Tech Center

Violation: Chapter 7 sub-chapter V sub-paragraph N sentence 2
    Code:8212793-B372762
    Case: 92356767AA23

Questions and/or Comments?
    E-Mail: fbitechcenter@service.gov

14. hkseo100

hkseo100 Member

hahahahahahahahahahah just kiddin but seriously lack of the shit

15. IdentityCrisis

IdentityCrisis Member

Satanism, to me, is one of the most misunderstood religions. Satanists do not even believe in Satan. Satan is a symbol for indulgence, which just happens to be the thing Christianity attempts to stay away from. A good website for information on Satanism is the Church of Satan website.

16. AannaSolo

AannaSolo Member

Satanists work with the powers of darkness, power, greed, abuse of money, control, pain, torture, beastiality, paedophilia.

Unfortunately, these are the bastards who try to run the world; the freemasons, skulls, illuminati, as such there is so much of it confined to this planet.

Freemasons seem to worship Nebaccanezzar as some sort of personification of god, the origional Satan. Fact is, when the Jehovah and the dracs started creating man as some sort of drone in the form of Cro-magnon and Neanderthals,satan stepped in and genetically modifidied them into the men we are today and gave them the power of choice, So that one day their hearts may decide to turn to the true way of God:that is compassion and love.

Truth is Nebaccadnezzar/ satan is a being from the planet sirius constellation, which is also part of the Galactic Confederation of light being and messengers of love

see
    http://home.iae.nl/users/lightnet/creator/overview.htm

and the bastards who are those that try to control and misinform us, fragrantly abuse the power of choice. Boy, are they in for it one day...

17. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

Wow.

You must have a large brain to hold all that bullshit.

18. paulfreespirit

paulfreespirit Senior Member

just had a brief look at the link........hmmm........thanks . libertine did you actually read the link ? if not why do you label it bullshit? do you think your beliefs are any wiser ? . man you need to stop being so arrogant with people who have different beliefs than yourself.........

19. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

I don't promote my "beliefs" as pure truth or fact like most religious zealots. So, the answer to that would be that I do not have a solid formula for my beliefs. I am constantly evolving and seeking. I do not say "Well, I can't figure it out, so God did it!". No, I take into consideration all possibilities. It's just that I don't take into consideration any "supernatural".

Perhaps if even ONE mystery were proven "supernatural" instead of natural like ALL previous mysteries were, then I'd give it credence.

I am one of the most open-minded people you'll ever meet, but I am not naive. Don't ask me to believe or accept something without giving me a sufficient reason. I think that is called being intelligent, not arrogant.

20. AannaSolo

AannaSolo Member

Sadly libertine, this is not just bullshit.
    Check out gaia guys index for more info

and you know libertine, it is because because i think for myself and question authority that I KNOW this. WTF?