Who's Your Favorite...

Discussion in 'Hip Awards' started by TattoedAquarian, Feb 9, 2005.

1. TattoedAquarian

TattoedAquarian Senior Member

Answer as many as you'd like

1. Person in 'real life' and why?

2. Person who's famous and why?

3. Person on this Forum and why?

4. "Hippy" (whatever that means) and why?

5. Internet Friend

My Answers...

1. My boyfriend because... well i don't want to embarrass him because he's pretty shy, so i'll leave it at because he really does 'rock my world', and is very compassionate and deep. (i could go on but i don't want to get all sappy and shit)

2. Probably gonna have to go with Chuck Palahniuk.

3. Well i don't really know anyone yet so i think i'll have to pass on this one. For the most part though, everyone seems very kind and intelligent.

4. This homeless guy who i always talk to when i'm at the library or bus station (he's usually at one of the two); i'm actually wearing a necklace he made for me right now...

2. HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004 changed screen name

1. Would probably have to go with my best friend Kim. She's amazingly witty and refreshing...and she always says what's on her mind. I admire that.

2. My favourite famous person would have to be Ian Holloway...The things he says after football matches just crack me up...

3. Off this forum, it's a tie between Chris (Psilonaut), Dan (The World Of Dan), Brian (Monosphere), and Cesar (Herbert)...They are all so sweet to me...

4. Hippie? I dunno...Probably my friend Ryan...He's a true hippy, if ever I've seen one...

And you forgot a category: Internet friend...

And this would go to my friend Ben, from the UK...:D

Holly

3. Micha

Micha Now available in Verdana!

1. Person in 'real life' and why? I honestly can't answer this question..maybe...Jason Borrocco..cuz he's funny...Noone i particularly like in my life right now..

2. Person who's famous and why? Jenny Lewis because shes an amazing singer...&bob dylan.

3. Person on this Forum and why? John(WayfaringStranger)&Tony(PhysicTrip)...why? cuz they're pretty much the only one's I talk to offa hip..ha

4. "Hippy" (whatever that means) and why?: There are absolutely no hippies where I live, so I'll say Janis Joplin. :p ...cuz she's great?

5. Internet Friend: Philip&Tiffy cuz they're my best friends..(pathetic, huh?)

yeahh...
    =)

4. TattoedAquarian

~Hippyfreak'04 - Oh, sorry 'bout the left out category... I corrected it!

5. jen910

jen910 Senior Member

1. Person in 'real life' and why? My boyfriend because he understands me and respects me for who i am and who i'm not.

2. Person who's famous and why? Prince. Because he's who he is and doesnt care about what others think of him. Also he is very talented.

3. Person on this Forum and why? I dont know anyone personally on this forum or do i really interact with anyone so i dont know...

4. "Hippy" (whatever that means) and why? This dude I work with. HIs name is Bob and he's the only real hippy I know.

5. Internet Friend I dont have any friends that i just communicat with on the internet.

6. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

7. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

1. Person in 'real life' and why? Aksel, because he's my best friend and I love him. Arto, because he's my best friend and like my crazy twin borther and I love him. Eeva, because (again) she's my best friend and I love her.

2. Person who's famous and why? I don't have a favourite.. I don't know any famous people that well.

3. Person on this Forum and why? I don't wanna say coz then everyone else is gonna feel bad. [​IMG]

4. "Hippy" (whatever that means) and why? I don't know any dirty hippies. [​IMG]

5. Internet Friend I don't have any friends. [​IMG] ...... [​IMG]

8. TattoedAquarian

~HippyFeek'04 - (Hey,that's not the bunny from the "Everyone has had more sex than me" video is it?) Yeah, my favorite people are all people who aren't afraid to say what's on their minds as well; they rule!

~Micha - Janis is indeed the man... And at least you have someone, everyone deserves someone...

~jen910 - Sounds like you got yourself a good man there; good for you! I never got real big into '80s stuff but that's cool - I actually lost my virginity when a Prince song was playing... Ahh, memories... - (Sorry if i ruined Prince for yah now)

~Orsino2 - (Are you a sequel, number 2???) The VW fellow sounds interesting... - I like your signature pictures a lot; you should ditch VA and go to Hawaii or something...

~KozmicBlue - It's nice that you have so much love in your live; I know that i don't know you very well, but based upon your answers, i think you'd really like the movie "A Home at the End of the World"; so if you're ever at a loss for what to rent, you should give it a view...

9. Kris?

Kris? Senior Member

1. Person in 'real life' and why? My love Lyndsie, she saved me from my self more then once.

2. Person who's famous and why?Grand Admrial Thrawn *hes not real but all the starwars nuts will know him* Hes blue and hes awesome

3. Person on this Forum and why? epiphany shes cool and the only person it alk too

4. "Hippy" (whatever that means) and why? Lyndsie :) the coolest hippie i know, and close 2nd is my Grandmother.

5. Internet Friend Bah i'm just gonna say i'd like to chill with lyndster

10. moe-ron10091

moe-ron10091 Member

1. I'd prolly say my g/f Meghan. She's really great. it makes me happy just talking to her.

2. Eddie Vedder. I met him and he's a really cool guy. he's a poet and an excellent songwriter.

3. i'm not so sure. Lozi is cool and i like her poetry. Edward G. is also pretty cool. but i can't really pick a favorite.

4. A tie between my best friend Dylan and my eighth grade english teacher Augie. I learned so much from both of them, and i think i've even taught Dyl a few things lol.

11. moe-ron10091

moe-ron10091 Member

1. I'd prolly say my g/f Meghan. She's really great. it makes me happy just talking to her.

2. Eddie Vedder. I met him and he's a really cool guy. he's a poet and an excellent songwriter.

3. i'm not so sure. Lozi is cool and i like her poetry. Edward G. is also pretty cool. but i can't really pick a favorite.

4. A tie between my best friend Dylan and my eighth grade english teacher Augie. I learned so much from both of them, and i think i've even taught Dyl a few things lol.

5. my friend Liz. we talk online a lot and i had more philosophical and political conversations with her than anybody.

12. ElChivato

ElChivato SeNioR MeMBeR

1. Person in 'real life' and why? My bf, Kevin

2. Person who's famous and why? Hendrix and Bob Marley because i love their music's lyrics

3. Person on this Forum and why? idk, everyone's really groovy, i can't pick a favourite

4. "Hippy" (whatever that means) and why? umm... i don't know any hippies in real life, there aren't really any in the stl

5. Internet Friend this Matt guy i met about a year ago. we don't talk anymore becuz my parents got rid of AIM. it sucks. i miss him. he was really kool. we had a lot in common (mostly music-wise)

13. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

1. Person in 'real life' and why? My friend brandon. Hes just one of my good friends and I hang out with him a lot.

2. Person who's famous and why? Zakk wylde as of the moment, just because im really into BLS right now and I think hes one of the best guitarists ever.
    3. Person on this Forum and why? Jay, because hes nice and hilarious

4. "Hippy" (whatever that means) and why? dont even know

5. Internet Friend? dont have any

14. novarys

novarys Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

1. Person in 'real life' and why? my best friend Emma, well b/c shes my best friend, we wouldnt be best friends if we didnt get along so grandly and Aubree.

2. Person who's famous and why? i dont know....uuum elijah wood?

3. Person on this Forum and why?
    Chuck, Johanna, Patrick, Kayla, George, Krista, Lodui, Kim(KJ), James, Stephanie, Samhain, Charles, Kit, Kim(gdh_momchild), Lacy(crayon)

4. "Hippy" (whatever that means) and why? Bruce, prolly b/c hes real and down to earth and easy to talk to

5. Internet Friend uuum prolly the same people as I named in question 3, well with an exception of Jason (lacys boyfriend)

15. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

Wow.. that's so amazing. I friggin love that movie! :D
    Thanks for your kind words. :)

16. USNavyDeadHead

USNavyDeadHead Member

1. Person in 'real life' and why? My son. As much as I have fucked up in this life he is the one thing that I have done that is perfect in every way.

2. Person who's famous and why? George Carlin. The man is absoltely hilarious and even the off the wall shit he says makes sense. I consider him a philosoper and not just a comedian.

3. Person on this Forum and why? Hippievixen: I never thought that meeting someone on the internet and finding real friendship was possible. I always laughed at people that had friends strictly on a computer. Then I discovered her. She is the most wonderful person I have ever known. She has brought back to life something in me that I thought died years ago and I will never be able to thank her enough for that. I am a better person from knowing her.

4. "Hippy" (whatever that means) and why? My bud Chris. He got me into the Dead so I owe him a huge debt for that alone. So if you're at a show and you see this dude selling grilled cheese out of the back of his van and he has a really annoying dog running around with him, buy a grilled cheese!

5. Internet Friend. See #3.

17. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

1. Person in 'real life' and why? My mom... she's strong and independent and fabulous. And she raised me pretty much by herself

2. Person who's famous and why? Angelina Jolie (since I dont know much about celebs except her)... reformed badass who's outrageously hot

3. Person on this Forum and why? ummm... I don't know! Probably Maggie Sugar, or another regular poster on the women's issues forum.. they're all so great and supportive.

4. "Hippy" (whatever that means) and why? Well, since I only know one hippie in real life, that'd be Ali

5. Internet Friend? My hot Australian girl, Mandy. ROWR! I wish those pesky oceans weren't in the way, 'else I'd have fooled around with her by now. Repeatedly.

18. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

1. Person in 'real life' and why? my son because he's part me. :D

2. Person who's famous and why? my standard answer to questions like this is john malkovitch. mostly because he was really sexy in dangerous liasons and i like the roles he picks as an actor.

3. Person on this Forum and why? do i have to pick just one? okay... templedragon. i love his attitude.

4. "Hippy" (whatever that means) and why? archangel michael. he's this crazy artist hippy guy who used to be my neighbour.

5. Internet Friend~ meh, i dont have any friends.

19. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

1. Person in 'real life' and why? My Mom because she unerstands everything

2. Person who's famous and why? Jack Herer because he has proven to the world that pot doesnt make you stupid and is a great activist.

3. Person on this Forum and why? hippievixen cuz she is sucha sweetie

4. "Hippy" (whatever that means) and why? Tommy Chong, think about it.

5. Internet Friend? stonerbill or goatman88 or takemenow

20. SimpleMan

SimpleMan Member

1. Person in 'real life' and why? My wife...cause she always brings me down to reality.

2. Person who's famous and why? Zakk Wylde cause he's the hardest working man in metal and motivates me to never give up and stay true.

3. Person on this Forum and why? I would say beach bum,,,cuz I talk to her the most and she is very easy to talk to.

4. "Hippy" (whatever that means) and why? Carlos Santana, just because he's an awesome guitarest.

5. Internet Friend? My wife.