Who will be the next Madonna?

Discussion in 'Hip Awards' started by Kabbalist, May 26, 2004.

?

Who will be the next Madonna?

1. Britney Spears

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Christina Aguilera

12 vote(s)
    34.3%
  3. Pink

21 vote(s)
    60.0%
  4. Gwen Stefani

2 vote(s)
    5.7%
  1. Kabbalist

Kabbalist Member

I read this poll in a magazine in Holland. Very interesting!
    Personally I think it's Britney Spears. She has created a strong attitude in the last year. First she was the teenager star, now she's hot!

2. charredacacia

charredacacia Member

me. i am the next madonna...except that i'm male and unsexy and have issues with conical bras. oh and that i dislike pop culture.

3. QuinntheMightyEskimo

QuinntheMightyEskimo Member

christina, shes the only one who can be slutty enough

4. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

She's not slutty, she's a risk taker....as was Madonna

Britney, however, is slutty.

There will never be another Madonna, though. You can never have 2 of an awesome thing.

5. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I always thought Madonna was pretty slutty. I don't think she's still around because she's talented.... it's mostly because her life is totally consumed with trying to come up with something shocking and crazy that will freak everyone out and trick their shallow little minds into thinking that means she's a great artist. She's really not very classy at all. Which is why I think Britney and Christina's love child will inheirit the throne.

6. Kabbalist

Kabbalist Member

First Madonna was slutty, but that was just for publicity I think. She's proved she's more than an entertainer. She is a huge marketing brain! Her IQ is very high, I really do respect her!
    Christina is really slutty, but very cool! She shocked the world with her clip and did loose her innocence immediately. Britney is trying to do the same, but as I mentioned: is trying...

7. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

none of them are pioneers, they dont stand for anything but good looks.... and none of them would do anything daring that could put their career on the line. I mean, atleast madonna spoke out against aids and did commercials. I'd like to see fucking britney have burning crosses in her vids. Madonna gets banned from MTV and doesnt care cuz shes better than that, these girls wouldnt dare to lose air time. And madonnas videos hadplots, and actors and back up singers.....

bottom line for me is none of this current trash compares.

8. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

did anyone like mad in that film she did where she had a kid with her gay male friend.
    anyone heard that story about Brit was she was going to a britianny look alike award show but she cried off sick at the last minuet because the person who won it was a man

S

9. Kabbalist

Kabbalist Member

What film was that? It sounds really interesting!

10. lildeadheadash

lildeadheadash Member

I agree!!! Nobody will be the next Madonna. Madonna is unique and nobody can be just like her. Britney and Christina are just celebrity trash. They are not making any differences except showing more skin on t.v.

11. jendi17

jendi17 Member

Nobody can be like Madonna. She is too unique. There will never be another Madonna, but there will be people who try to copy her.

12. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

I agreee with jendi

13. clementinexo

clementinexo hip *****s sucks.

i'd say none. they all suck too much.

14. StaggerLee917

StaggerLee917 Member

I'd say Clementine. Keep workin on that cello darlin!

15. Flight From Ashiya

Flight From Ashiya Senior Member

Do we really want another Madonna?....isn't one enough?.[​IMG]

16. Bacon

Bacon Member

I'd say Christina has the most talent. She's probably really close to the best pop vocalist in the last several years. I actually kind of like her new stuff. But she's not the next Madonna more like the next Whitney Houston. Brittney is the next Tiffany. Pink is nothing to me. Just a gimmick. I would say that Gwen is the closest thing. Although she's not as serious or dark as Madonna sometimes was. I don't think we'll see anything quite like Madonna for awhile. I don't think our culture is ready to buy somebody's records who make good pop music and are also creative and groundbreaking. That's why songs like "My Humps" and Ashlee Simpson are getting so much airtime.

17. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I hope there won't be another Madonna. She was bad enough the first time around.

18. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Christina, go Pittsburgh!

19. juicyxxx

juicyxxx Member

there can never be another madonna, but if i have to say anyone it christina xxx

20. kissya

kissya Head Mistress

juicyxxx....