Standard character appearance?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Americunt, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

When customizing character appearance, what sort of look do you go for? Or, do you make yourself look different every time?

For fantasy characters I like darker skin with silver hair, with some kind of vibrant eye color. I make realistic characters look like me.

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

it depends on what options are available and what the game setting/storyline is. i used to make them look like me, but i've strayed from that in the last several years.

the best character creation was in those old wrestling games. a royal rumble with nothing but nonsensical characters is a beautiful thing.

1 person likes this.
  3. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

I am female and in games the character I choose depends on the attributes it comes with. I don't care if it is a male or female character. I will chose what looks best to me on any given day, but don't misrepresent myself.

In most games when customizing i will make it short like me and do different hair colours which is also like me. So I guess partially.

I lean towards very pale skin on my characters.