Rick and Morty fans go crazy for McDonalds Szechuan Sauce

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Fueled by Coffee, Oct 16, 2017.

1. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

In a Rick And Morty episode featuring a 1998 promotional chicken nugget sauce, McDonald's thought to bring it back and release only 10 packets to every McDonald's store nationwide. The backlash was more than they could handle, and some of those sauces went for over $300 on eBay.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/comic-riffs/wp/2017/10/09/mcdonalds-botched-its-rick-and-morty-szechuan-sauce-stunt-and-fans-are-not-happy/?utm_term=.33eefa0ab99e

Somebody even traded their VW Golf for a Rick and Morty sauce
    http://www.businessinsider.com/mcdonalds-sauce-szechuan-car-trade-2017-10

galingo23 likes this.
  2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

This is what's wrong with millennials today.

galingo23 likes this.
  3. galingo23

galingo23 Members

Seriously! I'm going to hate my self for this...but is there any place in Europe where you can actually order Rick and Morty szechuan sauce? I need to get a funny present for a friend.
    I only found sites like - Rick and Morty Merchandise 24 | T-shirts, Sweaters, Action Figures & more but they are pretty much all the same linking their merchandise to amazon, no real sites with real merch.

Any tips?
    Thanks!

4. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

The who did what now?

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

From Twitter

People camping for friggin iphones, I do not understand, what a boring generation, but friggin sauce, and sauce from Mickey D's? whaaaat dafuq?

6. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Rick & Morty sauce... apparently they have Rick & Morty everything now. Including Szechuan sauce. I've never seen the show, as I don't have cable and only watch DVDs.

7. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor