Ex

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Pressed_Rat, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

So in case you don't know, my ex used to work at my place of employment. She left about a month before we split up, so this would be sometime in early July.

Last Wednesday morning she showed up at workplace about 30 minutes before my shift ended. I am normally at the front desk around this time, so I am in charge of letting people in as the doors are locked from the outside. I heard the doorbell ring, and when I looked up I saw her standing at the door. I was certainly surprised to see her and rather taken aback. She was on her way to work and claimed that she was contacted by the HR department and told to drop off her badge, which she handed over to me. I found this odd, because she had stopped working there months before, and I never heard of people needing to turn in their ID badges because they're simply deactivated (they are used to get in and out of the building, as well as off certain floors which are locked down) when people are fired or quit. We talked for a minute or two, which felt extremely awkward for me, having not seen this person, who I used to see every day, for over two months.

This evening at 6:52 PM my phone started buzzing. I look, and it's her. However, I did not answer.

Not sure what to make of this exactly, though it appears as maybe she is looking to try and get back together with me, which is something I am not interested in as I have decided that committed long-term relationships are not for me, and that is what she was looking for.

1 person likes this.
  2. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

My advice would be to go no contact, and remain that way. So, don't reply back. When an ex emerges out of nowhere, and starts texting, showing up at places that they know you'll be...it's a selfish action, in my opinion. Shows a lack of respecting your boundaries after breaking up. If you truly are done with the relationship, I'd stay no contact. (and block her number so you're not tempted to reply) I speak from experience on this. :)

2 people like this.
  3. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

Stay pleasant, keep boundaries, disengage as much as possible.

2 people like this.
  4. Jude96

Jude96 Members

Yeah I would agree with Deidre if you are not interested... this woman seems like there is at least some type of interest to get back in contact or together with you... given your history and how you felt around her I would say a normal friendship is out of the question... the ex factor makes that a difficult if not impossible task...

don’t cause yourself or her any emotional stress that can be avoided by simply continuing to move on with your life has you have been... if you have interest in her then I would give you a different response but since you don’t then I would dodge that bullet

1 person likes this.
  5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

id have ignored her too

but i do social wrong all the time

6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

definitely bang her ...sex after a break up can be quite fun

4 people like this.
  7. Life's too short not to have complicated relationships with people whose hearts you later break. I say spend all of your time with her and buy her nice things.

1 person likes this.
  8. Pressed_Rat

I'll pass.

9. Why don't you give us the goods about what a crazy bitch she is then. According to you you already know you don't want anything to do with her.

I suppose coming around with a badge months after you were fired is a little strange. Give me her contact info so I can be there for her.

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

There's gotta be some sort of conspiracy.

3 people like this.
  11. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Personally Think You Made The Biggest Mistake Of Your Life By Dumping Her.

You Searched For Years To Find Someone Nice......And You Found Her.

Methinks Reading Some Of Your Posts Since, I Am Certain You Already

Regret It...... :)

Cheers Glen.

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah it's a conspiracy alright.
    In 10 years the truth will be revealed.

13. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

she's a crisis actor

1 person likes this.
  14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

An actor you say. So there's a good chance this breakup was in fact, staged. Conspiracy I tells ya!

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

drop that bitch a bone, wrapped of course ..

16. Pressed_Rat

Nah, she's not crazy. In fact she is one of the more level headed women I've met. I am just not into what she wanted.

Also, she was not fired.

17. Pressed_Rat

Not really, but nice try. I mean, I still care about her, but I am just not cut out for a long-term relationship.

18. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

It's good that you at least recognize this about yourself, I mean...a lot of people don't, and they stay in relationships when they don't want to...even marry people out of family pressure, etc.

There's nothing wrong with not wanting to be in a relationship, so follow your own heart. :)

19. It's always the ones who say they aren't cut out who the most are.

20. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

You still like her Dude !!!

1 person likes this.