MGTOW

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Pressed_Rat, Oct 7, 2017.

1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

George gets it right MGTOW does not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCGMInJ7jYE

2. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I would agree that genuinely sweet females are very rare...many females are competitve, controlling bitches.....lol....I find it hard to even be friends with most of them.

I am always happy to find one I can be friends with....so I have sympathy here.

1 person likes this.
  3. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

lol...i just read what i wrote to Stan, and he chuckled and said he was one of those men until he found me...awwwwwhhhh...

4. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

i agree, so why is marriage made political? its involved in the courts and in taxes. the only time it should ever be used (and from the little research i have done it started for....) to tell other people that this person is taken and committed to someone else.

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Ok, lets examine "diagnosed by people who probably spent many more years at university then you studying" first

diagnosed by people? how many people? 1?

Even with Psychiatry, a 4/6 year split studying Psychiatry, Medicine, how much time would they actually devote to studying Aspergers before they are awarded their qualification? 1/4 of one semester, Psychologists even less so. And studying what in the end, whatever was consensus back when they were at Uni

You believe you have Aspergers because i'm guessing one psychiatrist told you so, i am assuming this because I doubt you or you family would have paid the extraordinary fees for a second one, for a second opinion. You are pretty much always going to believe that someone with such a qualification is the only one that somehow can only have any kind of understanding of it, even though its not terribly complex at all, just a classification of behaviours, and one where there is no real evidence of any causality. And even though that psychiatrists governing body is now like, well yeah hang on a minute, well yeah maybe, you know what, we are not really sure

You also seemed to imply most people think you do it on purpose, what does that really mean? Outwardly to you it may look that way, but are you sure you have that context right? Because they may be easily dismissive you just assume they think you are doing it on purpose. It is a bit of a red flag, because part of the definition of aspergers is not being great at reading other peoples feelings, if you are what you say you are, and have been through the diagnostic process, you should know this. So have you actually been diagnosed? or is it more of a case of some school counsellor saying, oh maybe you have this?

6. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

are you saying he dosnt have it?

7. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

I think that it's (MGTOW) a response to not following the status quo of getting married, having kids etc if that's truly what you don't want to do. I know a few people who got married from family and cultural pressures and are pretty depressed. No matter what you want out of life, staying true to yourself will be what brings the most happiness, IMO.

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

LOLz, maybe at least consider just going by your maternal instinct, rather than listening to anyone else

She has a higher IQ and an aversion to eye contact, "labelled' with a condition that includes poor non verbal communication skills. And yet probably has an aversion to eye contact because she learned way too early, up to 50 years earlier than everyone else, all those eye movements give away when people are lying or being insincere about social interactions, how fast the pupils dilate, how fast the irises reverberate gives away how focused/interested someone is on something, which direction they are looking when they are lying

But that would mean she has far more of a clue about that kind of thing at 6, than you did at 30/40 something

Saying "labelled" as you did there instead of diagnosed suggests you arent 100% convinced of that diagnosis

9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I am saying, no one knows shit

10. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

you could have just said that, the way you sounded was like you were proving you did.

1 person likes this.
  11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

This is one of the more famous MGTOW guys, author Peter Lloyd

Classic everyone thinks he has that closeted gay vibe thing but no one ever tells him condition, which is at least half the reason he doesnt have much luck with women, well in the way he wants anyway

https://youtu.be/guAQhHCuiUo

12. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I ain't got no time for this crap. Find a Woman. Love a Woman. Get over your ego and tight-arsed neurosis.

13. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

the dude in the video does give off a bit of a gay vibe but that can easily be explained away as being brittish or soft spoken.

14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

everyone is missing the really important question: how the hell did PR capitalize the entire acronym in the title? normally the hipforum software automatically capitalizes the first letter and lowercases all the rest, so this thread would be called "Mgtow"

1 person likes this.
  15. Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree Remain In Light

It's all relative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o92ra5RfyI

1 person likes this.
  16. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Or just go gay. It's not as good as sex with a Woman but it's okay.

17. lode

lode Banned

I googled it.

https://www.mgtow.com seems like slightly too slick of a website to be amateurish. They've got adsense and amazon. Seems like a very specific targeted cause, which is what you look for when you're trying to monetize websites. In my opinion, it seems cynical.

That being said, I do think it's better to be alone then in an unhappy relationship.

1 person likes this.
  18. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Men Grown Tired Of Women (MGTOW).

1 person likes this.
  19. Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps Am I being detained?

Are the g-tows allowed to get hookers?

20. broony

broony Banned

When

No man its not a specific cause.

Women want to prove they can do what a man can. Nothing at all wrong with that. All women should prove it.

When relationships tie into it its a fucking mess. When the government does, men always get fucked.

Better to be alone then in an unhappy relationship.

You never said being alone made you happy.

21. themnax

themnax Senior Member

the only behavior that makes any sense is logic consideration and honesty, and that, has nothing to do with gender sex or anything about either.

nothing wrong with not making commitments you don't intend to keep, nothing right about not living up to the ones you do.

still has nothing to do with male, female or other.

as for being screwed, (as opposed to getting layed),
    inconsiderateness screws everybody, what ever their gender,
    and whether it is government, business or some idiotically self centered individual doing the screwing.

(and anyone with more then half a brain, would realize their own inconsiderateness was screwing themselves as well)

(and still why "m" gtow, and not h(humans) gtow, or even al(all life forms) gtow?)