I Need Help With Chic Dress.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Meagain, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Acknowledged!

2. Spectacles

Spectacles My life is a tapestry Lifetime Supporter

Nix the hats. :banhim:

I don't know why you can't wear a nice pair of jeans (not the ones you use to work on your car) and a button up shirt, open at the neck, and a casual jacket.

To be safe put on what your wife picks out for you and enjoy the party [​IMG]

3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

[​IMG]
    Oh.. I thought you meant how should you roll up the sleeves of your popeye t-shirt. If you mean a long sleeved shirt, I think there is a good way and a bad way. First, the bad way... you take the cuff of the shirt and let that dictate how "wide" to roll. Now the good way: Take the cuff of the shirt and roll that in half! Roll it up a few times. I've tried both ways and using about half-width cuff rolling looks better on your arms. I hope that's what you meant. :)

4. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Fedora's are cool. ....but not at a concert or movie theatre, because sometimes it is hard to see over people's heads with nothing on them at all,.... :D.

1 person likes this.
  5. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

That's what I said, a nice pair of jeans but my wife said "You don't have a nice pair of jeans!" and I said, they're blue and hardly faded at all and the yuppie people are paying $125.00 for a pair of faded pre-torn jeans...but I lost that one.

As for a casual jacket I'd like to wear one of my leather biker jackets, something like this one that costs $3,275 buckaroos.
    [​IMG]
    But I got mine at a flea market for about $5.00 and somebody cut off the fringes. I was thinking of getting a $3,275 dollar price tag and sticking it on like Minnie Pearl used to do so then everyone would think I was pretty chic with my expensive jacket.

1 person likes this.