We've Heard You've Been Involved In A Car Accident Which Wasn't Your Fault

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Joshua Tree, Oct 2, 2017.

1. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Just hang up, don't do anything else. Staying on the line may put you on a "hot list" that'll be sold to other scammers as they know they've found an active number.
    Microsoft was calling me for days. If I didn't call back they were going to terminate my account, wipe out Win10, and cause my computer to burst into flames within two days.
    That was a week ago.

GLENGLEN likes this.
  2. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

Good advice above.

I still blame Brexit. Lol

3. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

Most of my calls are telling me that the warranty is about to expire on a car I haven't owned in years.

4. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Some Of The Calls I Get Ask To Speak To "Mrs GLEN".....Since I Have A Very "Butch Voice" I

Immediaetly Snap Back......."Does It Sound Like I'm "A Mrs"...:rage:.???.....Then They Give A Little

Awkward Chuckle And Ask If I'm The "Head Of The House"..???......I Reply NO....."Arnold" Is

The Head Of This House.....Would You Like To Speak To Him...???.

Sadly Arnold Passed Away On 23rd April So The Task Of Conversing With Them Now Passes

To "Archie"....A Big Blue "British Shorthair"......And Trust Me He Don't "Take Shit" From Anyone.....

And That Peeps Is Why I Hardly Ever Get "Spam Callers" Nowadays...... :D

Cheers Glen.

Driftrue and Candy Gal like this.
  5. puggybear

puggybear stars may twinkle-but I shine!

Personally,one finds asking what colour panties the caller is wearing tends to work.
    ...well,unless the caller's name is GlenGlen...in which case discussing our undies can get a bit-ahem-'colourful'...

(you little tease,GG! Grrrrr....)

6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I cant believe there are people here who answer calls from numbers they dont recognize

7. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Sorry......It No Longer Works That Way......Some Of The Calls I Get Have A Local Prefix......Can't

Afford To Ignore Them......Could Be A Bush Fire Alert Or A Neighbour In Distress.....:smilecat:

Cheers Glen.

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i did until pretty recently. i'm a curious person, and most scammers and telemarketers seemed to stick to landlines until recently. but now they call your cell, so i've joined the do-not-answer crowd.

9. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

What i find funny is that he's one of those peeps who get tired of Trump being brought up all the time, also when its not really the thread for it, but its ok when he does it himself lol