Looking For A Volunteer In Our Intentional Community - New Oasis For Life

Discussion in 'Communal Living' started by jenaxidai, Sep 26, 2017.

1. jenaxidai

jenaxidai Members

Lifechanyuan will build a New Oasis for Life in Canada
    Xuefeng

Since 2003, Lifechanyuan has been running for fourteen years. We established our first branch in
    2009 in Yunnan, China. We then established another seven picturesque homes in Yunnan, Xinjiang, and Jiangsu provinces and have advanced to maturity in both theory and practice.

One of our dreams is to unite global ecovillages and intentional communities into one big
    international family. One of our goals is to create a brand new life mode for people that is totally
    different from traditional lifestyles. We firmly believe that changing the traditional life mode is the only assurance for sustainable human development. The new life mode established by Lifechanyuan over these recent eight years cannot only bring blessings to all humans and other living beings on the earth, but ultimately make everyone who participates in this new life mode enjoy happy, joyous, free, and blessed lives.

To realise our dream and our goal and considering the multi-cultural background and beautiful
    environment of British Columbia, Canada, Lifechanyuan will establish a community there and will call it the New Oasis for Life. We have purchased ten acres of land and one building there and hope to
    establish a big family for people from diverse nations, beliefs, and cultures to live together happily.
    I am currently living in Vancouver. Everything is just starting and I urgently need a person who is a
    skillful driver living in Canada or the United States. This person also needs to know Lifechanyuan
    values well and have great passion for the establishment of an ecovillage. I am not recruiting, but am looking for a volunteer who is keen on establishing an international family. I will provide all food,
    accommodations, and transportation, but no salaries or bonuses. It would be ideal if you could work
    for at least three months, but it would also be fine If you would like to live with us longer or
    permanently. If you would like to join us permanently, the only prerequisite is that you become a
    Chanyuan celestial. We pray for blessings from the Greatest Creator and that the ideal person will
    come early.

If anyone is interested, please contact me.

To know more about our community from: www.newoasisforlife.org

2. Spiritchief

Spiritchief Members

Is this still going on?

3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

^^^....Original Poster Was Last Seen Here Sept 26th 2017......:smilecat:

Cheers Glen.