Nightmare On Chat Street ..

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by deleted, Sep 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deleted

deleted Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBkZF0HZNag

2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Not sure why double posted I was a just editing

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh gosh I'm totally getting the flutterbys thinking about wedding dresses, I'm thinking of taking a road trip to this girls store. They're probably way over the top, but I do like them very much.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I think I could pull off a cloak. I think we could both put off the cloak. Like vampires VvvV

3 people like this.
  5. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

LOL!

For the record - people here (and I'm talking about here in the south) are LOSING THEIR LITTLE MINDS about the kneeling during the anthem. Forget the fact that they are peacefully protesting...which we are supposed to be able to do in this country what with free speech and all.

I personally know more than one vet that has quietly told me that is what they fought for - for people to have the RIGHT to express themselves...oh but NOOOOO people are literally losing it and refusing to accept that them taking a knee is a right of any American citizen. I just left fb after getting tired of reading all of their garbled stupidity, and yes I posted also...but I'm fairly certain that only a very few understood anything I said. Hell, I use punctuation and spell correctly...that alone makes what I say almost impossible to decipher to most of the idiots. gahhh

I hate that Carolina Panthers lost (even though it was only by 3 points). Drew Brees is a damn fine quarterback.

3 people like this.
  6. deleted

deleted Visitor

this shit is funny as hell.. I dont really care either way. more on the hashtag #nflburnnotice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPiPMLvamnQ

7. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

melatonin works great on me but damn i need to maybe just half or a quarter next time

should have started with the lower doses ...that was a weird bunch of dreams

8. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I must be getting a little twisted because I really did laugh at his (and her invisible) whining ass burning up all those $$$s of dollars of stuff. lol Whining and whining :bigcry:[​IMG]

:rofl:

You are lucky it works! I can take the highest recommended dosage, and I'm still :rastana: up and at 'em.
    Now, since you liked Drive - WHY did Driver just drive off into the night and leave the pretty lady behind??? Did he live with the stab wound in the gut?
    (I'm just a dummy and I want ANSWERS when I watch a movie! good grief I don't want to "make my own ending"...that's for my weirdo books.)

But more importantly I want to know if you liked that movie because of the driving...which was pretty interesting/good.

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

Heather Locklear is 56 today.. Id hammer [​IMG]

10. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

been too long since seeing the movie to remember

i think melatonin works for me because for decades ive been sleeping in an area that doesnt get a peep of sunlight

11. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

damn forecast keeps changing

hate to say it but im kind of tired of this heat and i need some normal temps back....i dont want winter to come blasting in though

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

Got sent home from work because my supervisor said I need to heal my eye .. pto time off is paid time off.

1 person likes this.
  13. Mister Liam

Mister Liam An Old Mister

Pink eye?

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

no, I took some dust into it.. and maybe a tiny scratch on cornea. and i probably shouldnt of put pink eye drops in when i thought it was that..

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgyGJl_xm6o

1 person likes this.
  16. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

dang I'm surprised the drops would make it any worse.

Eye stuff is real annoying...at night when I lay down to sleep seems to be the time my eyes want to itch and have stuff I think I need to dig out. [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  17. deleted

deleted Visitor

yeah. they said I probably shouldnt have done that.

cold distilled water in a spray bottle . no saline as the salts make it worse. this why Im not an optometrist.. :dizzy2:

1 person likes this.
  18. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

^^^ :rofl:

:D

lol

19. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

no tipping fee week at the landfill

i just got back from dumping a full truck load

and as a bonus ..guy beside me was tossing a nice mower and said they were hassling him about the engine oil so we fixed that problem by just putting it in my truck for me take home

2 people like this.
  20. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

notice everyone in that texas freaks family has been in the military except him?....what a wind bag......

and also he is I texas and ''his team'' is the steelers?.....what a dick.....a traitor to the cowboys

and I got news for you buddy.....450 dollars is way too much for that garish jacket ...you got ripped

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.