Black Lives Do Count

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 157313, Sep 24, 2017.

1. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

I've got no problem with protesting when your protest is based on honesty and morality. If you want to protest Trump because he's a dangerous idiot, that's fine. The problem I have with these anthem protests is that they've originated out of a dishonest immoral movement. The plight of impoverished black people is irrelevant however true it may be, when your movement is founded on support for dishonest and immoral actions. Supporting a thug who got killed attacking a cop is not a moral foundation. Ignoring facts and spreading lies is not an honest foundation. Ignoring thousands of black on black deaths and fixating on a handful of criminals who mostly got themselves killed acting a fool in front of white cops, is dishonest, hypocritical, and fundamentally racist. BLM message is clearly not that black lives matter, but that a few black thugs killed by white cops trigger our anger. The BLM movement is tainted, the anthem boycott is tainted. You can not further your cause and make your world better by starting from a foundation of immorality and dishonesty. Choose your battles carefully, and be sure that your cause is honest and moral, and don't be brainwashed and provoked by crooked sensationalist media.

2. Read Wesley Lowery's "They Can't Kill Us All"
    Lowery is a Washington Post reporter and part of the team awarded the 2016 Pulitzer Prize for National Reporting for the paper's coverage of police shootings.

3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I don't like the theme for several of our members of taking BLM and turning it around. You aren't proving anything except that you are turning a blind eye to the issue of racial intolerance.

4 people like this.
  4. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

Wow, "They Can't Kill Us All", totally rational title I'm sure. Because obviously, their goal is to kill all blacks.

Jesus Christ you've been played like fools, SJW tools!

5. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwCCj8Dx-gk

"White liberals have made it to where telling the truth is a bad thing".

1 person likes this.
  6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Editing because apparently I judged the video without watching and I have no plans to watch it

7. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

its 100% commentary..there is no blacks acting foolish in it

you didnt just judge the video by the thumbnail.............. right?

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Guacamole with copious amounts of alcohol? What could go wrong?

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  9. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Yeah I dont ever watch videos people link on here, I would rather read commentary. It is easier to fact check that way for one, I dont have to pause and rewind to make sure I have it right

The videos I have watched are usually just another asshole with an opinion twisting reality to suit his agenda, so

Anyways ill delete my post since I got it wrong, thanks

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

11. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

7 team-owners declare Football a civic ritual superior to patriotic ritual . 5 yellow flags - yellow flags only please , and the U.S. national anthem is
    sung tolerably well but one time a year . Yes , black lives count .

12. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

Army Ranger.. Disobeyed a direct order from the coach..

14. Maccabee

Maccabee Luke 22:35-38

It's kinda hard to know what you're talking about when your online name is fake and (at least for me) we don't know who's your brother.

1 person likes this.
  15. Maccabee

How dare he salute the flag!!! How dare he shows patriotism!!!

1 person likes this.
  16. Maccabee

Which again, that's out of the control of the police

So two cops who thinks blacks should be exterminated represent the entire force? The NYPD is absolutely huge. You're bound to find a few that slipped through the cracks.

Anecdotal can't really be proved one way or the other.

1 person likes this.
  17. Maccabee

What do you mean by that?

18. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

His jersey is now the top selling NFL jersey on Amazon because his did that.

1 person likes this.
  19. deleted

deleted Visitor

It was before SOCIAL MEDIA, If you were a good enough troll, My identity is far from hidden or fake. And even I did provide it.. You will find nothing because papers are easier to burn than data..

AND PISS ON ALEJANDRO VILLANUEVA ...

20. Maccabee

I don't do Facebook because I don't want my information out for the world to see. Plus there are too many idiots there. Exactly what are you talking about with your brother?

1 person likes this.