Guitarists Dirty Fingers.

Discussion in 'Musicians' started by Gangster Guru, Sep 24, 2017.

1. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

haha you're a joke.....guitars that have been on the road with gigs every night and not enough roadies....shit gets dirty....shut the fuck up and do your fuckin job

McFuddy likes this.
  2. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

BOOM!

rollingalong likes this.
  3. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

[​IMG]

rollingalong likes this.
  4. quark

quark Parts Unknown

My dad has that album as a picture disc. Always stuck out on the wall when I was a kid...

5. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

I have it with the Zip ! it was printed on the cover later :tonguewink:

rollingalong likes this.
  6. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

My mom had the actually zipper one too. Wonder if she still has it somewhere.

rollingalong likes this.
  7. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

There are two versions of the copy with the zip. The original pressing is worth money. The reissue not worth much. My Mum's partner who is still living, (I am waiting in a pleasant enough way for him to die so I can occupy MY house; she is dead) has a copy and I'm waiting to see which pressing he has. They have different kinds of tag on the zip.

8. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

I don't know if anyone will agree with this but I am pretty particular about trying to keep my hands clean in general and I can usually tell if someone has been playing one of my guitars. It isn't even that their hands are dirty. It's more like their hands leave a different oil from their skin. I can feel it on the back of the neck as my hand is moving on my guitar. My band mates used to think I was full of shit until I called them out correctly enough times that they knew I can actually tell.