Cbd

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Applespark, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Applespark

Applespark Ingredients:*Sugar*

Your experiences trying CBD? Please share.

Sambone likes this.
  2. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Doesn't do much unless a pretty high dose. More expensive then regular bud if you're buying the CDB tinctures or cookies or anything.

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Relaxing but really no high to speak of. I prefer it mixed in with THC. They sell 50 mg THC and CBD each candies at my local dispenersy. It does change the effects of the edibles compared to the THC only ones.

4. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

well fuckin' DUH!!!

it is well known that CBD provides no real psychoactive effects, mainly somatic (look it up).
    So those talking about how it doesn't really get you high are just exhibiting their ignorance rather than their knowledge.
    CBD is great at pain relief, controlling inflammation and other purely somatic effects.

educate yourself.

5. Applespark

I want to try it for anxiety. So just wondering how people felt using it. If anyone uses it for anxiety. Or just in general to read stories.

6. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

it is good for anxiety if there is a low ratio of THC to CBD in the product you try.
    THC on it's own can induce severe anxiety, but CBD seems to mellow that aspect.
    try are a CBD dominate product and it may provide the effects you are desiring.

7. Applespark

Indeed. Do you enjoy it, yourself?

8. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Since the CBD is soluble in alcohol I mix the local hemp with vodka and make a brew . It's sensually rather dreamy actually . I made
    it for my dad as he was dying of cancer . If one doesn't want the vodka , let it evaporate away at a low temp on the stove .

And now for my brother just now healing from a cancer , I've made pickled garlic . 'Tis wicked .

Sambone, ~Zen~ and unfocusedanakin like this.
  9. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I know plenty about it. Just explaining as if a someone who had never smoked is asking. Perhaps a lack of high is good they don't want that and are concerned. Good that you mentioned the actual medical qualities. I guess I assumed if someone is asking specifically about CBD they know that. You could "educate yourself" on counting to 10 and maybe using some of the forum's topic before getting so upset over nothing.

10. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Try it and see? It was recommended to me for an anti-inflammatory to treat sciatica. I didn't really have symptoms to treat for long enough to gauge whether or not it worked. I don't know if that makes sense, so then it probably doesn't. Lol! My point is: I think it's supposed to be good as an anti-inflammatory, like Ibuprofen or Acetaminophen.

11. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

You don't have to buy it . It is beyond Babylon , though most people are not .

Tags: