'quid' Method And Fresh Leaves

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by gandalf999, Sep 21, 2017.

1. gandalf999

gandalf999 Members

As long as I have known salvia divinorum, I have been interested in the so called ‘quid’ method. This method involves the making of a ‘roll/cylinder’ from large fresh salvia leaves. Then, one chews this ‘quid’ for 20-30 mins for the salvia to take effect. In a sense, this method is better than smoking salvia, b the onset is slower/more gradual and the effects last longer. Because I wanted to use salvia to enhance/facilitate my meditation and OBE practice, the slower and longer lasting effects of the quid method were ideal for me. The problem is that, ideally, this method requires large fresh leaves for the quid. Once I managed to get hold of dried leaves, which were relatively intact, so I could make a quid out of them. However, since then, the dried ones I have acquired have been far too broken up for the quid. So I needed fresh leaves (around 25 large ones) in order to prepare the quid. The problem is that I live in Europe, and here it is virtually impossible to get hold of fresh leaves or a large live salvia plant. In addition, due to my living circumstances, I am unable to raise a salvia plant. My only option to get large fresh leaves was to look for an ‘older’ plant with a suitably large foliage. However, despite my efforts, my quest to find such a plant or fresh salvia leaves has been fruitless so far.

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

You probably could use a tea bag or a tobacco pouch for extracts.