Has Your Body Ever Naturally Gotten Rid Of A Piercing?

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by Mister Liam, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Mister Liam

Mister Liam An Old Mister

That is what happened with my nipple piercing. I had it for years, but then suddenly over the course of just a few days, my nipple decided to get rid of the piercing. It didn't hurt, there had been no sign of infection.

Has it ever happened to you with a piercing?

1 person likes this.
  2. Lawrence of Arabia

Lawrence of Arabia Members

got my left ear pierced in '84, one of those rings that looked like a B-B (BB gun)....

my ear lobes are thick and it hurt so damn bad I took it out. It was healed in a week.

Maybe I should do it again, they have a much better selection of body decor nowadays.

I'd really like to get a nose ring, the little loop type that go in the side of the nostril.

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

The body has an amazing ability to heal and it does not think a hole should be there. It does not take long for some people to loose them.

4. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

I had a cartilage piercing in my ear once. I stopped wearing that earring and it healed very quickly.

5. REB?

REB? Members

I once put a lock in one ear as appose to a earring it didn't take long for that to come out.

6. barefootPatrick

barefootPatrick Members

I had my nipples pierced with 12 g rings years ago. Those piercings healed and I had them for a few years. One day I noticed the ring in the left nipple advancing downward. It took about a month but there was only a little bit of the nipple holding it. To make a long story short, I had it repierced numerous times because I wanted those rings in there. It would hold for awhile and work its way downward again. There wasn’t any pain or infection. I was going to have it done again with a barbell but the right one started to do it and I just took them out.

7. Mistina

Mistina Members

Hi
    Yes this happened to both of nipples, my navel and my clitoral hood. My navel literally lasted only 2 months. I guess some bodies just reject foreign objects quicker than others.

8. I only ever had my ears pierced. When I was in high school I had the third holes done but because they were still healing, every morning while waiting for the bus they would freeze to my ears. It started causing an infection, I had to take the earrings out and the holes closed up really quickly. I still have the other 2 holes in each ear even though I haven't worn earrings in years.

9. Angelmama

Angelmama Angel Lifetime Supporter

3 earrings in each ear...
    Took them out at night.
    Cabin caught fire one night and I lost everything.
    Earrings didn't seem important so let them slide.
    My 6 ear holes closed. up.

10. rasta g child

rasta g child flower power

i got a gat + sum ice, boy, im tryna get rich