What Are Clever Ways To Hide Being Barefoot

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by bttf101, Sep 20, 2017.

1. barefoot101corrin

barefoot101corrin Member

i know there are probably lots of good ways of hiding bare feet from others. im curious as to how many the community can think of. i know the normal long pants, soleless shoes, etc. but i wonder if there are any more than that. and on a side note, is there any video tutorials or anything about how to make soleless shoes? cuz i cant figure out how to properly make them. and if i could make some that are actually good it would be sweet to have.

2. tallguy

tallguy Member

What's the point?
    Going barefoot is one of the most pleasurable things you can do. Especially in public. Yeah, it takes a while to build up the confidence but well worth it. Trust me, leave your shoes home! Have fun

SoftSoles, Killa1989 and tallguy like this.
  3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

4. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

6. lilajo

lilajo Members

This maybe only works because I have really small feet (inb4 the jokes about guys with small feet)... but if I wear baggy blue jeans, they'll cover pretty much everything except the tips of my toes, so unless people look really hard, they'd likely assume I'm wearing flip flops.

7. patmandu22

patmandu22 Guest

I was barely able to stop looking at the woman's feet long enough to notice how the guy had his hidden.

8. M_Ranko

M_Ranko Straight edge xXx

Seriously? We are talking about an activity that, by nature, requires you to UNCOVER that certain body part to achieve the desired effect.

About the only thing that I can think of is to take advantage of your surroundings. Pre-plan your course in such a way that when you walk trough it, natural obstacles on the way block the view to your feet, stopping anyone from seeing that you don't wear shoes. But of course, the more open/crowded the area is, the harder this is to pull off. Outside of this, and the aforementioned baggy pants, I don't see how you could pull this off without defeating the whole point.

SoftSoles likes this.
  9. Joe45432

Joe45432 Members

Ummm dont hide it, Cos then it would make you look embarressed